Lian Li Black PC-P50WB Armorsuit Mid Tower Chassis Case (FREE PW-IO4V850 USB3)
| Manufacturer: Lian Li. Designed as the perfect solution for business and home users alike, this finely crafted, elegant and understated PC case is made to give users that classic and high quality Lian Li look and feel, renowned the world over. Smooth and chic, this chassis represents the very best that money can buy. |
* Manufacturers model code: PC-P50WB.
* Market orientation: Gaming & enthusiast.
* Case type: Mid tower.
* External colour: Black.
* Internal powder coating colour: Black.
* Case dimensions (LxWxH): 490mm x 210mm x 505mm.
* Front bezel material: Aluminium.
* Side panel material: Aluminium with window.
* Body material: Aluminium.
* PSU mounting position: Bottom.
* PSU mounting type: Tool less.
* 5.25" drive bays (external): 9 (three occupied by HDD cage).
* 3.5" drive bays (external): 0.
* 3.5" drive bays (internal): 3 (dual mount for 2.5").
* 2.5" drive bays (internal): 3 (dual mount for 3.5").
* Drive bay mounting type: Tool less.
* Compatible motherboard sizes: ATX & Micro ATX.
* Rear expansion slots: 8.
* Rear expansion slot cover type: Vented.
* Rear expansion slot mounting type: Tool less.
* Maximum compatible video card length: 290mm.
* Case cable management or ducting system: Yes.
* Liquid cooling tubing pass thru holes: 2.
* Liquid cooling internal radiator mounts: 0.
* Included front panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm blue LED.
* Included rear panel cooling fans: 1x 120mm blue LED.
* Included top panel cooling fans: 2x 140mm blue LED.
* Included side panel cooling fans: 0.
* Total available case fan mounting positions: 4.
* Included AC97 I/O ports: 1.
* Included HD Audio I/O ports: 1.
* Included USB2 I/O ports: 2.
* Included USB3 I/O ports: 2 (Includes FREE Lian Li PW-IO4V850 USB3 kit).
* Included e-SATA I/O ports: 1.
* Included IEEE1394 FireWire I/O ports: 0.
* Included I/O port location: Top panel.
Would you like to know more? Visit Lian Li's product page.
"When presented with a chassis like Lian Li's PC-P50WB, it is very hard not to heap praise on it like a smitten middle school girl. There is, nevertheless, a hell of a lot to recommend this case. It looks good, has a fabulous feature set with many excellent tool-free elements and top shelf cooling. What more do you want? A window, you say? Well, Lian Li has you covered there, too. With classic good looks, the chassis makes a bold statement without going over the top with excess bling. The PC-P50WB is advertised as totally tool-free and I was able to accomplish the installation without any tools at all. I particularly like the expansion card locking mechanism and this feature is by far the best of its kind. The optical and hard drive mounting solutions are also tooless and quite nice, and Lian Li has even made installing the motherboard an easily accomplished task without having to resort to any tools. Cable management features abound and the case was a real pleasure to work in. Cooling performance was excellent and fan noise was quite acceptable, giving this chassis a wide audience among PC enthusiasts. The fit and finish are top notch and I couldn't be more pleased with the features and performance of the Lian LI PC-P50WB." Tweaknews.net.
"Lian Li is one of the better known case designers in the world with their lineup of aluminum cases. The PC-P50 Armorsuit case is a good example of excellent mid-tower case design with plenty of cooling, plenty of room for four dual slot video cards and the ability to use up to 9 drives, the Armorsuit is well designed and an excellent case for the gaming professional. For those wanting a case with the features like this one this is a good fit." Motherboards.org.