Details about Limited Edition 2013 Black Caviar Silver PROOF 2 Coin set RAM Brand NewSee original listing
06 May, 2015 17:05:32 AEST
Henley Brook, WA, Australia
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
|Region of Origin:||Australia/ Oceania|
Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9270 7270 during Mon-Fri 9-5pm WST
BLACK Caviar, one of the most popular and successful horses in Australian racing history, has been retired after an unbeaten 25-race career.
(The Australian–17th April 2013)
Rarely in Australian sport has a champion captured the collective imagination of the entire nation. Rarer still has that champion been a horse.
Not since Phar Lap has an Australian thoroughbred dominated the international racing scene so uncompromisingly – and with such grace.
Few of those who witnessed her first win at Flemington in 2009 could have known just how special she would be; the thousands who turned out four years later to say goodbye all longed to see her race just once more.
These coins commemorate the spirited mare’s sterling undefeated 25 race record – and immortalises her, mid-gallop. Many will be racing to get a memento of this moment in history.
Specialists in Australian and foreign bullion coins
Terms and Conditions
* Delivery of orders will be via Australia Post eParcel express (within Australia) and tracking link provided through Ebay upon shipment
* Combined Shipping is available for multiple purchases only when all purchases are paid in a single transaction – please send Ebay message and we will amend invoice to reflect combined cost of shipping.
* Pickup of your order from our Ascot (WA) store is available – please email email@example.com or Ebay message to arrange a time.
* Payments must be made within 1 business day of purchase
* Bank transfer / deposit transactions must use the ebay username as the description (not the Ebay item number)
* The sale price is locked in at time of sale. As Bullion Bourse will purchase metal to on your behalf to fulfill your sale or replace our stock we will not enter into price negotiations due to fluctuation in market spot prices.
* All Bullion sales are FINAL and legally binding.
* All payments are to be made within 24 hours of placing this order to allow Bullion Bourse to receive within 2 working days unless by prior arrangement. Please submit a copy of bank transfer or deposit information upon completing payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please Note all bullion is subject to market fluctuation prior to sale. We are not responsible for typographical errors and reserve the right to void a sale at our discretion. Market volatility or problems updating this website may result in inaccurate pricing resulting in a canceled transaction.
* No bullion will be shipped from Bullion Bourse Pty Ltd. until payment for said bullion is received in full.
* Returns are not accepted on bullion products unless incorrectly supplied or described. Please consider your order carefully before ordering.