MAMAS & THE PAPAS
20 Golden Hits Double Album LP
1973 Catalogue MCA DSX 50145 - 02 11
View Jacket Front, Back and Track Listing on Photos!
Record Condition: Very Good
Jacket Condition: Very Good (needs glue)
My grandmother has suggested I sell her collection – so here goes! I purchased a record cleaning kit, new quality outer sleeves and cardboard record boxes for postage. This cost has been added to the postage as handling costs.
Record has been VISUALLY graded above, with the description from below. We have no player and did our best to get a close description; I have given each record a wiping (not a thorough cleaning) with the Vinyl record cleaner, to assist in the grading. Record grading is on what appear to be un-removable marks & scratches of the vinyl. The eBAY rating reflects the record, the jacket has been graded separately and photos provided. I believe that this condition grading is usually acceptable to most used record collectors. Any records badly damaged were thrown.
||A Nearly Perfect Record.. May have VERY VERY minor flaws.|
||Perfect or VERY close to it.|
||Very light surface marks or the occasional very light scratch |
||Very light stains or worn edging noted |
||Noticeable minor surface marks. Surface noise could be evident upon playing, especially in soft passages and during a song's intro and fade, but will not overpower the music otherwise. These records may have light scratches which could slightly affect the sound. |
||Noticeable wear – minor stains or age discolouring or tearing – shown in photos. |
||Heavily played – very noticeable major surface marks and/or light scratches. Potential loss of sound quality.|
||Badly damaged - stains or age discolouring or tearing more often due to records being stored without a plastic outer sleeve – shown in photos|
'+' or '-' sign after grading indicates the higher or lower end of the grading level
costs & options are listed in the postage section (click postage
tab located above this advert & next to the description tab).
Pick up with arrangement from Kogarah 2217 Sydney is FREE.
I happily combine Wins to save on post!
Heaps of CD's, Books, Pet Products & other great stuff, listed in my shop,
Bric-a-Brac Corner, lots at buy-it-now prices, just click the shop icon above right to check out what’s in store today!
Overview of Bric-a-brac Corners Terms & Conditions
*****See ‘About Me Page’ for more details*****
Bidding on or buying my listings indicates you have read & agree
with my terms & conditions.
· Checkout my other auctions, I am happy to combine Wins to save on post! Payment for items is due within 7 days of auction close. Should you require more time please notify me & we can work something out. Please refer to the payment options for accepted payment methods.
· Combining Wins & Purchases- You are more than welcome to have several purchases posted together. It’s a great way to save money! Just E-mail to let me know you are still bidding or watching other items. Please DONOT complete checkout until you have finished bidding on all purchases. When you are ready just request a total & it will follow shortly after.
· International Bidders I recommend getting a post quote, (if it is not stated in the advert), international post can be very expensive. Payment can be made by PayPal only. Delivery times are a guide only, customs can often delay international deliveries. Parcels are scanned on the way out of Australia & again when they arrive at their destination. I cannot track your parcel, unless it is insured /registered. I can post via Airmail (average 4 to 21 business days) or Sea Mail (10 to 20 weeks). All parcels are marked as gifts. You are responsible for customs charges if any apply. Please E-mail if you need a post quote.
· Non Paying Bidder alerts will be posted, if no contact has been made within 7 days of auction end. I reserve the right to cancel bids by unregistered users or those with bad feedback. Newbies please only bid if you intend to pay. It costs money & time to advertise items on E-Bay.
· No Contact from me? If I have not contacted you within 48 hours of auction end, it usually means I am having trouble, some virus software etc, prevents my E-mails getting through & I am not always aware of this. I have the most difficulty with international E-mails, check your trash can, often they are treated as spam mail & sent straight to the trash. Please contact me, either by E-mail or phone (request seller details & my number will be provided by E-Bay).
· Feedback – Please leave Feedback for me once you have received your Win & are Happy. I try hard not to make mistakes, but should it happen please contact me prior to negative Feedback. My feedback speaks for itself & I always hope to deal with you again in the future. So I will do my best to correct any errors.
· Post & Handling Costs are not refundable. All my auctions list the prices for Australian Deliveries, please only bid if you agree with these charges. I generally post Win's within 24 hours of payment cleared, Sat. & Sun. excluded, my local Post office is closed. (See my Feedback for post speed). For large or International Win's I visit the Post Office twice a week, (Determined by my three kids’, lol!). I can not be held responsible for an undeliverable address. Please provide a deliverable address in your E-bay details, (update, especially if you have moved).
Pick up from Kogarah, Sydney, 2217 is available on arrangement at no charge.
· Insurance is always an option; the price quoted is for Australia only. If not listed as available in the advertisement just E-mail me. Unfortunately once an item is posted I have no control over damage or loss & will accept no responsibility unless the item is registered /insured. (I think Aussie Post does a brilliant job & I get the credit for it in my feedback, Thanks! However, one in 500 parcels does not make its destination). All items are packed, as I would like to receive them, very well! I use recycled packaging where possible.
· Please ask any questions before bidding.
I am a working mother of three young children, who ebays from home between the needs of my three delights. I am a team of one, not a big company. Please excuse any delays, weekends are very hectic & illness in the household can keep me from my computer & the Post Office.
Thanks for Looking, Happy Trading!
On 09-Jun-07 at 16:01:11 AEST, seller added the following information: