Have one to sell? Sell it yourself
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|TALKING CALLER ID:||TALKING BUTTONS||Model:||ATSPAVDII|
|WATERPROOF PANIC BUTTON:||NO MONTHLY FEES||MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEM:||100 FOOT RANGE|
|MPN:||does not apply||SENIOR ALERT:||AMPLIFIED SPEAKERPHONE|
NO MONTHLY FEE MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEM
IT'S A MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEM
FULL FEATURED TELEPHONE
The NEW Personal Assistance Voice Dialer II - The easiest way to keep your independence! Just Press the panic button and help is on the way! Instantly calls up to 30 people & plays your personalized emergency message
- Pacemaker Safe - Waterproof (shower or bathe with it) - Amplified Volume up to 40dB - Amplified Ringer up to 90dB - 100-150 Foot Range
Never pay a monitoring fee! No Monthly Fees!
Brand New with 1 Year Factory Warranty
A total of 5 Waterproof Panic Buttons can be used with this system.
CLICK HERE -> to purchase additional Waterproof Panic Buttons
Telephone with Handset, AC Power Adapter, Telephone Cord,
Waterproof Panic Button (battery included), Instruction Manual,
1 Year Factory Warranty.
Emergency Features: (Click To Download Complete User Manual)
- The system will automatically dial in sequential order the emergency numbers you have specified (up to 30 numbers). You can select as few as 1 emergency number or up to 30 to call when the panic button is pressed.
- Plays a 20 second user recorded emergency message over and over again while calling each number. This ensures that the receiver of the call will hear the message regardless of when they answer.
- If the other party receives the call and presses '0', a 2 minute speakerphone conversation starts. This 2 minute talk time can be extended for 2 minutes over and over again as long as you want to talk.
- The receiving party of the call can press 1 then 9 to immediately end the conversation and your phone line will be instantly available for an incoming call.
- Panic button remote feature. Pressing the panic button will activate the alert even if the handset if off the hook.
- Waterproof panic button. You can shower or take a bath with the panic button.
Telephone and Caller ID Features:
- FSK/DTMF Emergency Talking Caller ID Speakerphone. The system speaks the phone number when a call comes in.
- Languages Selectable: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch/Swedish/Finnish/Danish/Polish/Portuguese.
- Voice Reporting: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch.
- Up to 64 Message Memories
- Wall Mountable
- Capable of dialing a 22 Digit Telephone Number. (Long distance and special calling codes are easily stored).
- 16 Digits of Name Display
- Big Buttons for Dialing. (Great for seeing the numbers so you won't misdial)
- Talking Buttons - (The system speaks the numbers as you press the buttons)
- Built-in Phonebook with up to 30 Memories
- Real Time Clock Display
- 3 One-Touch Dialing Buttons on Base Console (SOS, M1 and 911)
- 5 Levels of LCD Contrast Adjustment. (Adjust the contrast of the screen for better viewing)
- Flash Time: 100/300/600ms Selectable
- Tone/Pulse Selectable
- Battery Backup for up to 12 hours (You can still call out in the event of a power outage)
- In-Use Indicator
- Low & No Battery Indicator (4 x AA Alkaline batteries - not included) (You will know when it is time to change the backup battery)
- Ringer Volume Control. (Adjust the volume to the level that best fits your needs up to 90dB. You can even turn it off)
- Ringer Light - (Flashing light lets you see that the phone is ringing)
- Handset Volume Control (Adjust the volume up or down)
- Speakerphone Volume Control (Slide control to set the speakerphone volume at just the right level, up to 40dB)
- LCD Back Light (Allows you to see the screen even in total darkness)
- External power: DC 9V 300mA adapter (Included)
- Panic Button frequency: 433.92 MHz (Will not interfere with any other electronics or pacemaker)
- Panic Button range: 100-150 Feet from base (depending on environment)
- Panic Button battery: 23A 12V Alkaline battery (Included)
- PRO (program) ON/OFF switch control (Protects unit from being reprogrammed accidentally)
- Answer incoming calls through the speakerphone by pressing the panic button (You don't even have to get up to answer the phone)
This system has the answer. You record a message into the unit. When the system is activated it then plays the recorded message to the person receiving the call letting them know you have an emergency. It speaks for you!
-Speakerphone- the called party presses 0 to talk and hear the caller using the built in speakerphone.
Personal Assistance Voice Dialer II FAQ:
Q. What happens if the alert is just a false alarm, do you charge a fee?
A. Absolutely not. There are no false alarm fees, ever! When the system calls the receiver can listen in to what is going on to see if help is needed or if the remote just got bumped.
Q. What if no one answers the phone when the Personal Assistance Voice Dialer II calls?
A. The Personal Assistance Voice Dialer II will continue to call over-and-over until someone answers it. If you miss the first call, it will call you again after it tries the other phone numbers until someone responds.
Q. Will I need to hire someone to install the system?
A. No. The system works right out of the box and you can set it up yourself very easily.
Q. Can I use this system in Canada?
A. Yes, this unit will work in Canada.
Q. Can I use this system around the world?
A. Yes, you can use this unit anywhere in the world. Some countries may require a power adapter for the voltage and/or a telephone jack adapter.
Q. Can I call a cell phone with this?
A. Yes, this unit will call any phone number that is programmed into it, calling a cell phone is no different than calling any other number.
Q. What if I do not have a normal phone line, I have a phone line from the cable company?
A. No Problem. This unit will work with any phone line such as Verizon, Comcast, Ooma, Vonage, MagicJack, etc.
Q. Can I have this system dial special characters like a * or a pause if I need to for a special line?
A. Yes, Direct / Indirect memory can store 0,1,2,3......9 and * # and P (Pause).
Q. How long of a phone number can I dial? I need to call long distance with an access code.
A. You can dial a phone number up to 22 digits long.
Q. What if I only have a cell phone, can I still use this to call for help?
A. Yes, there are adapters available. Your cell phone will need to have Bluetooth capability. Search Google for
"Cobra PhoneLynx Bluetooth Cell to Home Phone Connection System (BT 215)" to purchase the Bluetooth adapter
Q. Can I wear the panic button in the shower?
A. Yes, the panic button is waterproof.
Q. Can I take a bath with the panic button?
A. Yes, you can take a bath with the panic button and submerge it under water.
Q. How long should the panic button battery last?
A. Since the battery is only used when the panic button is pressed the battery should last about 2 years.
Q. Can I activate the alert from the phone console instead of the panic button?
A. Yes, there is an SOS button on the phone base that works just like pressing the panic button. There is also a 911 button on the phone base that will call 911 directly (this button can be deactivated or changed to a number other than 911).
Q. If my neighbor has the same system will they interfere with each other?
A. No. each panic button is specially coded and will not interfere with another panic button even if they are in the same room.
Q. How would I know if the panic button battery needs to be replaced?
A. There is a small red light on the panic button; it will flash if the battery needs to be replaced.
Q. What happens if I forget and leave the handset off the hook?
A. You can still press the panic button and call for help and you can still receive incoming calls.
Q. What happens if the power goes out, can I still use this system to call for help?
A. The system is AC-powered with battery backup. Non-volatile memory. With the backup battery in place, even if the power goes out the system will not lose the programming and will still operate and call for help if activated.
This system will not be fooled by answering machines!
How does it work?
When the panic button is pressed the system dials the first number that is programmed into it. The system then waits to 'hear' a zero 0 to be pressed on the other end of the line. This tells the system that a human answered the call. If the systems hears a 0 it will stop calling numbers and turn on the speakerphone. If the system does not hear a 0 pressed it will hang up and call the next number in sequence. We suggest that you have 911 programmed at the end of the call list to ensure that someone is contacted in the event of an emergency.
My aunt in Illinois likes your product because she does not have to call a monitoring center - just to get help from several nearby relatives - AND - it is very affordable for her. Thank You ! Steve
See Our Most Advanced Model With A Pendant You Can Talk Through (Full Two-Way Communication Through The Pendant Anywhere In Your Home Or Out In Your Yard) A 600 Foot Range!
Plus, now you can answer incoming phone calls with the pendant, just like using a cordless phone.
-> CLICK HERE!
SquareTrade © AP6.0
- - -
International Usage and Power Notice:
The power supply for this product is designed for U.S. and Canada operation.
This product will operate in any country in the world.
If you intend to use this outside the U.S. or Canada you may need to purchase a power converter and /or a power plug adapter locally based on your local power requirements. These local requirements
are the responsibility of the customer and will not be paid for by us.
If you need guidance or suggestions, we will be glad to assist.
There are 15 items available. Please enter a number less than or equal to 15.
Select a valid country.
Please enter a valid postcode.
Please enter five or nine numbers for the postcode.
Postage and handling
On or before Fri. 04 Sep. to 07095 per eBay FAST 'N FREE
Express Postage (USPS Priority Mail®)
On or before Thu. 03 Sep. to 07095
Express Postage (USPS Priority Mail Express®)
Estimated between Tue. 1 Sep. and Wed. 2 Sep.
Item must be returned within
Refund will be given as
60 days after the buyer receives it
Return policy details
60 days to try and return if not satisfied. 1 year warranty.
Choose a max bid >Help button.Click to expand the details about Quick bid?
Get your bid out there fast with a quick bid.
Remember, you only pay the amount needed to win, which could be less than the quick bid amount. Learn More - opens in a new window or tab