- change for the parking meter
- security (coins add up to a big amount when you consider 1 and 2 dollar coins)
- most taxi drivers in Australia use this (those who dont wish they did !!)
- HOME SAVINGS, WITHOUT FLIMSY PLASTIC TURNTABLE TYPES THAT JAM UP.
- Bus companies giving change out
- change for the coin laundry
- coins for change at markets, stalls, etc
- pizza deliveries - giving change at the house?
- no more lost coins down the sofa or the car seat
- fits in the glove box
- can be held using the clip on the parcel tray
- you can put it on your belt, the steel unit has provision for a belt or for screwing to a solid fixture
OUR ABN IS 93 244 114 603 -
We've been around for 29 years and proudly Aussie Ebay since 2000
Dark brown Plastic spring loaded tubes, stainless steel frame.
Holds the six current Australian coins (a seven-slot means it is an old style (1 and 2 cent coins are not used any more)
Brand New in sealed packets - for current coin sizes (not 1c and 2c coins)
Specifically for Australian coins, but also fits many others, incl US and Canada - PLEASE: overseas buyers please check your coin sizes
The sizes are for coins 32, 30, 28, 24, 22 and 20 mm. (For 50c, 20c, $1, 10c, $2 and 5c)
USA sizes for 1/2 and 1/4 dollar are the same as our 20cent and 10 cent
UK pound is the same as our $2 - check the rest.
Overall length 18cm x 5 x 4. (For those who still use imperial, thats 7" x 2" x 1and 3/4"). Holds around $50.00 in Australian coins !
Local (Beenleigh) pickup (C.O.D) is OK to save postage - we don't need to hide where we are-
HINT FOR YOU - SEE HOW MANY COINS THERE ARE LEFT BY CUTTING A SLOT IN THE FRONT OF EACH COIN ROW
PAYMENT WITHIN THREE DAYS OR WE WILL WITHDRAW THE SALE AND IMMEDIATELY PLACE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
PROUDLY EBAY SINCE 2000 - 100% feedback
Commercial Enquiries welcome: hundreds of dispensers available,
Phone Lyall on 0412 456 092
WE ALWAYS TRY TO POST SAME DAY,
Unlike some who insist that postage is an extra burden and therefore must be an extra cost over and above Postal charges, we consider that burden is ours, as we sold the item at a price, therefore we have no right to add "profit" by charging excessively more for post/pack. We may add slightly more, but that would be minimal for packaging in our exclusive padded bags.
We must also point out that although EBAY has a listing where you can comment on postal time from a seller, and they suggest a delivery time, (always wrong) we remind you that postage time has absolutely nothing to do with us - the seller.
Australia post handles post, we dont. I have seen postage from Brisbane to Perth take 12 days and also take 3 days for same packets. When I commented to my postie, all i got was "gee, that much of a difference?" (I leave the shaking of heads to you, i'm not interested, i'm over it)
We post same day the payment is made (most of the time if we possibly can) and we welcome combined postage -