Master Your Theory Music Book (Book 1)
- MASTER YOUR THEORY is a series of books, each of which is an instruction book and workbook combined.
- It follows a comprehensive course which is planned so that the student may begin with the very first principles of music theory and work gradually upwards through the grades.
- By working out the exercises which immediately follow each point made, the student will consolidate knowledge at every step of the way, and at the same time revise facts already learnt.
- The course is designed to be useful equally to examination students, AMEB and otherwise, and to those who wish to become better musicians as they learn more about how music is organised and written.
- These books will help the busy teacher who realizes the importance of theory for students but finds the practical lesson all too short to include time for theory instruction. The student may work through them largely alone, reading the explanations and working out the exercises, checking with the teacher whenever necessary.
- The answer book is also available for purchase from our ebay shop!
Postage, Payments, Returns
We use a combination of delivery services including Couriers Please and Australia Post depending on the size and weight of your item. Please contact us if there is a specific shipping method that is preferable and we can adjust our prices accordingly.
If items are returned to us due to an incorrect address which you supplied or if you are not present at the address when the delivery service attempts to deliver your item, the delivery service will not leave the item unattended unless you specifically ask for this to occur. Additional postage fees may apply for subsequent attempts to deliver your item, which you will be responsible for payment. If you specify that the item should be left unattended, it will be your responsibility if the item is then damaged or goes missing.
Full payment plus any applicable shipping charges is required within 7 days of winning the item.
Item Delivery Time (Australia): Items will usually be sent within 24 hours of payment being received (Business days only).
Most items will be delivered within 2 – 3 business days however we do allow for up to 10 business days to be safe. Please contact us after 7 business days if there are problems with the delivery of your item.
Paypal: Paypal is accepted on all items purchased. If you have a PayPal account you can pay by Paypal at checkout.
Bank Deposit: You will be given our bank details once you have completed checkout. When we receive payment, your item will be sent. You can pay via bank deposit online or at your local St George branch. Please use your eBay ID as a reference (not the item number).
Credit Card (Visa & Master Card): We use the PayPal credit card method due to its security features. Simply click on “PayPal + credit card” payment method at checkout, sign in if you have an account or click “I don’t have a PayPal account” if you do not have an account. You can then pay by credit card. Confirmation of payment will be sent to your email address.
You can also call us during office hours (10:30am to 6pm on Monday to Fridays; 10am to 3pm on Saturdays) and make a credit card payment over the phone.
Pick-up and pay for your item in-store: Complete checkout and then come to our shop to pay and pick up the item. It is a good idea to call us first so we can prepare your item for pick up.
Our shop address is 379 Pacific Hwy, Asquith NSW 2077. Ph: (02)9987 1000
If your item is D.O.A (dead on arrival) or stops working through some sort of manufacturer's defect, we will be happy to arrange for its repair, exchange, refund or offer of store credit at our discretion.
We will not exchange any item if you simply change your mind, so please shop with care. All products must be returned as new, unused, undamaged (as much as possible) and in their original packaging, with all original included hardware and accessories. We reserve the right to refuse a return on any product that does not meet these requirements.
If you wish to make an inquiry about a return or a warranty claim, please feel free to call us on (02)9987 1000 and we will guide you through the appropriate steps in order to efficiently arrange the exchange of faulty goods.
Upbeat Music Centre is a multi-award winning business and is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with. We have been operating since 2007 in the Hornsby area. We are driven to ensure you are 100% satisfied with every transaction and we will do everything we can to uphold our excellent reputation in the industry.
The Upbeat Music Centre online store aims to make shopping online fun and easy. We also aim to have the best products and brands at the best price.
Upbeat Music Centre also operates as a music school. Research has shown that learning music enhances learning abilities, develops confidence and improves self esteem. Our goal is to provide every individual with the tools to develop advanced musical skills and an appreciation of music.
Mon-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 3pm