Mediquik Drug Cards
Our Special Price
"MediQuik Drug Cards" are a portable guide that help nursing students learn about drugs, their uses, interactions, reactions, administration techniques, and more. Nursing students or any practicing nurse needing a quick reference to drugs will find this deck a valuable tool in both educational and professional nursing settings. The drug cards contain: generic and trade names; drug name pronunciations; adverse reactions classified five ways; interactions classified as drug-drug, drug-herb, drug-food, and drug-lifestyle; route-onset-peak-duration tables; patient assessment; key nursing diagnoses; planning and implementation, including patient teaching; and, evaluation of patient outcome. In addition to specific drug information, the cards provide: a quick-read format; nursing process organization on all drug cards; prototype drugs for all classification cards; dimensional analysis for calculating dosages; illustrated drug administration cards; and, cards on common herbs. Symbols and clear headings eliminate the need for searching through pages and pages to find needed information.
Each card approx. 19mm x 15mm
- Why Buy From Us?
- Simple! We offer fast shipping, low prices, friendly service and a range of products that is perfect for the Australian Bibliophile. You're bound to find the product you want, at an awesome price! And better yet, we're based in here in Australia – providing you with all the convenience and safety of dealing with a local company.
- Shipping and Delivery Times!
- We endeavour to keep our shipping costs LOW. Orders for multiple products will be combined at the time of shipping and only one shipping fee will be charged per order. All Deliveries are made via Australia Post from our Gold Coast warehouse. Items are posted daily and your order will be processed within 2 working days. Once the order has shipped, deliveries to major cities generally take 1-5 working days to arrive. Deliveries to all other areas will require customers to allow a longer timeframe as stipulated by AusPost delivery timeframes.
- Additional Questions? Contact Us!
- If you would like to contact us, use the "Ask A Question" link in the "Seller Info" Box on the top right side opposite the picture! Don't hesitate to get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you!