Microsoft 365 Office University 2013 2pcs ESD (Electronic Software Download) Win/MAC
See eligibility requirements below
- LICENSE: 4 Year subscription for one user on 2pcs
- UPGRADES: Version upgrades included
Get the entire Office suite + cloud services for less than the cost of Office Professional.
•Annual subscription includes ongoing version upgrades.
•+20GB of online storage with SkyDrive, more than triple the online storage of any other suite.
•Stream full-featured Office applications to any Internet-connected Windows PC***
•60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.****
WARRANTY: Products are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
Each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks-- or two monitors-- at once
New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
||OneNote for Windows Pc only
Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
||Publisher for Windows PC only
Insert and customise prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
||Access for Windows PCs only
Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
A standardised app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
+20GB of online storage. 27 GB SkyDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
60 minutes of skype calls per month. Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
Below is a list of tertiary institutions, such as Universities and TAFEs, that are considered accredited institutions. Enrolled students and teaching staff of these institutions are eligible.
NOTE: The list below is not a comprehensive list of accredited institutions and may be updated from time to time.
If your University/TAFE does not provide you an email address CLICK HERE
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian Defence Force Academy
- Australian Graduate School of Management
- Australian National University
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Adelaide
- University of Ballarat
- University of Canberra
- University of Melbourne
- University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Western Australia
- University of Western Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University TAFE Colleges
- Bendigo Regional Institute of TAFE
- Box Hill Institute of TAFE
- Brisbane North Institute of TAFE
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Central Gippsland Institute of TAFE
- Central Institute of Technology
- Challenger Institute of Technology
- Challenger TAFE
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Christian Heritage College
- Coolooloa Sunshine Insititute of TAFE
- Durack Institute of Technology
- East Gippsland Institute of TAFE
- Executive Institute of Management
- Gordon Institute of TAFE
- Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE
- Granville TAFE (Swsi)
- Great Southern Institute of Technology
- Great Southern TAFE
- Hunter Institute of TAFE
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Illawarra Institute of TAFE
- Kangan Institute of TAFE
- Melbourne Institute of Business & Technology
- Melbourne Institute of Technology (Mit)
- Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE
- New England Insititute of TAFE
- North Coast Institute of TAFE
- North Sydney College of TAFE
- Northern Sydney Insitute of TAFE
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE
- Perth Institute of Business and Technology
- Riverina Institute of TAFE
- Royal Brisbane Institute of Technology
- South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE
- South West Institute Of TAFE
- South West Institute of Technology
- South West Regional College of TAFE
- Southbank Institute of Technology
- Sydney Institute of TAFE
- Sunraysia Institute of TAFE
- Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE
- Swan TAFE
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- TAFE SA Adelaide North Institute
- TAFE Tasmania
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- Tnq TAFE
- Wodonga Institute of TAFE
- West Coast Institute of Training
- Western Sydney Institute of TAFE
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
The following conditions serve to define eligibility for this offer:
1. Individual must be a student enrolled at one of the qualified institution listed here and must be actively enrolled in at least part-time study; OR
2. Individual must be a staff or faculty actively employed with one of the qualified institution listed here; AND
3. Individual must possess a valid e-mail address at one of the qualified institutions (see above) through a recognised email domain validated with Microsoft.
4. Students, staff & faculty attending TAFE are not always issued with an institution email address; therefore you will need to verify your status through an online verification process in order to make a purchase. Please note that the verification process can take up to 1 week to get a response.
All purchases are despatched within 1-24 hours of purchase and payment.
You will receive an eBay generated email when we ship your item and it will also be visible in your eBay account.
Average receipt of delivery is usually 2-7 days.
Pick up is NOT available
Any Bid or Buy It Now placed is an offer to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this site at the time you place your order. You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods. Any winning bidders who fail to complete sale will be reported to eBay as a none performing.
Most software carries a warranty from the manufacturer and no warranties or guarantees are given by us for any software purchases and any fault or problems should be directed to manufacturer. All care is taken in item listings however any misprints, omissions or mistakes are unintentional.
We are not computer technicians and can offer no help or advise in technical issues arising from any problems which may occure in installing software packages. Please read all associated literature or manufacturers guidlines before installing. We can not be held responsible for computer problems which may prevent a successful installation. There are many reasons which may prevent a successful install such as corrupt files, conflicts (e.g. previouse versions installed), viruse's etc. Help with these issues can often be found online or at the manufacturers website.
Owing to the security of licensed software there can be no returns once a manufacturers seal is broken or the licensed activation key is visible on back of product due to the security and possible compromise of the license. We also have no way of knowing if software has been activated. For this reason please read item description carefully so you know exactly what software or programmes you will receive and their expected performance.
Refunds or exchanges can only be given for unopened and seal still intact software where activation licenses are still sealed within the manufacturers seal. In most cases returns must be posted via registered mail and paid for by buyer. Refunds or exchanges will only be given for returned sealed software and after we have confirmed that it is indeed the software we sent you and not a replacement.
We strive to provide exceptional service and outstanding bargains to our customers and hope that you will be delighted and happy with your purchase/s. However, if you are disappointed for any reason, please contact us before leaving feedback in order to give us the opportunity to resolve your issue. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal. Therefore, we try to work with our customers in order to get a satisfactory result.
Please contact us with any questions you may have and we will respond A.S.A.P Monday to Friday. For enquiries regarding certain aspects of software and their performance please refer to the manufacturers site or manufacturer for information. Please note we cannot provide you with technical help or assistance in installation and these enquiries should be directed to the manufacturer or a computer technician.
For enquires regarding delivery whereabouts of your item please allow at least 5 days from date of posting (8 days for interstate).