Details about Microsoft Project 2010 - Video Training DVDMicrosoft Project 2010 - Video Training DVD See original listing
20 Feb, 2014 01:03:13 AEDST
Approximately AU $18.33
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
*** Microsoft Project 2010 – Video Training DVD ***
· Almost 5 hours of in-depth yet simple, easy to understand tutorials.
· 8 main categories with 56 professionally put together, fully narrated step by step video tutorials.
· This is the most comprehensive and only tutorial you will ever need.
· Learn at your own pace and achieve personal satisfaction when you have perfected your task.
· Includes tutorials for absolutely every aspect of understanding Microsoft Project 2010.
· This DVD comes with ALL WORKING FILES enabling complete user interaction with the tutorials.
· Supplied, on a fully printed, top quality Maxell DVD and complete with a plastic protection wallet – this item IS NOT boxed.
· This DVD is only suitable for a PC/laptop/Mac; it WILL NOT play on a TV.
· See below for a full list of contents on this tutorial DVD.
Choosing the right Project edition 1m 23s
Using the exercise files 39s
Using the Ribbon 8m 4s
Creating a project 9m 42s
Saving a project 8m 50s
Defining project information 3m 39s
Setting up the project calendar 12m 41s
Creating a summary task 3m 20s
Creating a recurring task 3m 26s
Copying and organizing tasks 5m 11s
Displaying summary tasks and WBS codes 6m 21s
Setting task dates 4m 1s
Switching between manual and automatic scheduling 2m 10s
Understanding resources 3m 51s
Creating a work resource 5m 14s
Setting up resource costs 5m 13s
Creating a cost resource 3m 9s
Understanding duration, work, and units 4m 47s
Assigning resources to tasks 6m 21s
Viewing resource assignments and finding over-allocations 6m 49s
Modifying resource assignments 5m 49s
Using Team Planner to assign resources 4m 14s
Choosing a different view 7m 0s
Choosing a different table in a view 2m 53s
Inserting and rearranging columns in a table 5m 39s
Sorting tasks, assignments, and resources 5m 14s
Grouping tasks, assignments, and resources 6m 32s
Filtering tasks, assignments, and resources 6m 53s
Modifying task bar styles, text, and layout 6m 44s
Modifying text styles and text formatting 3m 55s
Using the Timeline view to summarize a project 4m 48s
Using the Task Inspector to handle scheduling issues 6m 6s
Splitting and delaying tasks and assignments 4m 49s
Adjusting a work contour 4m 54s
Leveling resources 6m 51s
Inactivating tasks 3m 54s
Understanding baseline, scheduled, and actual values 4m 58s
Saving and clearing a baseline 3m 20s
Editing tasks and adding them to a baseline 2m 26s
Updating the schedule 4m 51s
Using overtime 5m 25s
Updating costs 2m 45s
Making global progress updates to a project 4m 21s
Using earned value 5m 58s
Viewing project status 4m 40s
Looking for schedule and cost problems 3m 57s
Running a text-based report 4m 37s
Working with the Global Template 4m 15s
Importing and exporting information 5m 38s
Sharing project information in other ways 5m 15s
Note to eBay:
This item DOES NOT infringe any trademark, copyright, or any other rights, nor does it infringe eBay's listing or spam policies. Everything contained on the advertised DVD is distributed freely & globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, or the GNU Lesser General Public License (L.G.P.L). I have a full & legal right to re-distribute this product.
This IS NOT a digital download; the item will be posted to the buyer on a ‘solid-state’ DVD.
Item must be returned within
14 days after the buyer receives it
Return policy details
Please contact me using eBay messages if you require to return an item. Please DO NOT use the resolution centre!