Details about Mid Century Modern Retro Vintage teak coffee table magazine shelf tapered legsSee original listing
“Very good condition”
27 Sep, 2014 21:48:51 AEST
Clarendon, South Australia, Australia
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Very good condition”|
|Colour:||Teak||Product type:||Retro vintage teak coffee table|
Retro Vintage teak coffee table
This stylish piece is in very good condition. The coffee table is well made and well finished as can be seen. It has tapered legs a bordered top and a insert rattan magazine shelf. From the design with tapered legs and being so well made I am of the opinion the piece is a Parker coffee table but there is no label or marking to indicate this.
The timber is teak with a pleasing figuring to the top.
The piece has fine marks from use but as can be seen presents beautifully. There is no damage. The cane is also in very good condition.
It is 1250mm long, 500mm wide and 450mm tall.
Please note all the other pieces shown are all available separately and not for sale in this listing.
Pick up or viewing is available at our shop-see our Google Plus page: Emprades vintage + design 45 Grants Gully Road Clarendon. (08) 83836217. Our Hours are 10.00- 5.00 Wednesday to Sunday. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays. You can also visit us on Facebook
Please note this item is original and not a copy or modern day reproduction.
All shipping includes full insurance cover.
Refunds and Returns.
Refunds will be granted on request providing the item is returned to us via registered and insured shipping and is received in the same condition it was when originally dispatched.
Refunds on shipping costs will be granted at our discretion based on the following:
1. If the item is substantially at variance with the item description (which includes photos), we will refund the cost of shipping including return shipping.
2. If the item is lost in transit to the address given, and this is verified by tracking records, the cost of shipping will be refunded.
3. If the purchaser simply wants to return the item as the description was not read correctly or the purchaser simply has a change of mind, no refunds on shipping costs will be given.
If the item is damaged in transit the item should be presented to the shipping or delivery provider in the first instance for verification. On this instance we will happily assess refund or insurance claim options.
Payment for International sales is by PayPal only.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behaviour. . North Americans will be required to sign a public liability insurance indemnification statement upon purchase..