MINI HVLP GRAVITY FEED SPRAY GUN 100ML WITH 0.8MM NOZZLE BY BERGEN
-Professional tool for commercial or occasional use.
-Mini model is designed to be used for smaller jobs where large volume of paint is not needed / required.
-Light weight and easy to control.
-Ideal for touch up and detailed work.
-Die cast aluminium gun body with 2 step trigger control
-Spray width and fluid adjustable.
-HVLP gun which has greater transfer efficiency than suction feed spray guns and reduces over spray, saving on time and material costs.
-The pot has a measuring scale on the side in both ml and fluid ounces which enables you to see what is in the pot easier.
-Suitable for all types of paint including water based paints.
-Suitable to be used on all compressors with a tank - required HP 2 - 3
-Comes complete with brass nozzle and bushing and has a stainless steel needle for long lasting and reduced erosion.
- HVLP mini spray gun
- Plastic non drip cup
- Gravity feed which means all of the paint is used up unlike suction guns.
- Measuring scale on the side of the cup
- Nozzle size 0.8mm (so a lot smaller than others allowing work to be done a lot more accurate)
- Stainless steel needle (prevent erosion) and (allows water based paint to be used)
- Brass bushing and nozzle
- Operating pressure 50-70 PSI
- Air consumption 4 CFM
- Maximum pattern width 100ml
- Inlet air pressure 50 - 70 PSI
- Paint pot capacity 100 ml / 4 fl oz (fluid ounce)
- Air inlet 1/4 BSP (standard size for the majority of air tools)
WIDE RANGE OF DIFFERENT SPRAY GUNS AVAILABLE PLEASE SEE OUR SHOP FOR THESE OR IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT YOU REQUIRE BUT CAN NOT SEE THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA EMAIL OR PHONE.
-Vat Receipt Included.
WE OFFER COMBINED PURCHASES FOR ALL SALES THE MOST YOU WILL PAY IS £7.99 FOR ALL PARCELS WEIGHING UP TO 25KG (ONLY APPLIES FOR MAINLAND UNITED KINGDOM), IF YOU WISH TO DO THIS THEN COMMIT TO BUY THE ITEMS ON EBAY, DELAY PAYMENT AND WE WILL ADJUST THE POSTAGE AMOUNTS FOR YOU.
COMBINED POSTAGE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR WORLD WIDE PLEASE ASK VIA EMAIL OR PHONE FOR QUOTES TO YOURSELF.
Our terms and conditions of sale are available to view here; http://stores.ebay.co.uk/AB-Tools-Online/Terms-and-Conditions.html If you do not agree with any terms please do not purchase from us. Thank you.
If you have a problem, please do not leave us negative feedback or a low star rating. Please ring us on 01782 642122 and we can try to resolve any issues.