Molex Cable Bundle, USB 3.0 + SATA III SATA-3 v2.0 PCI-Express x4 Slot PCIe Card
Bundle Deal: You get these two items for this price
- PCI-e USB 3.0 Card
- Molex Power Cable male to Female 8"
This is a PCI-e x4 slot card
Catch up to speed with modern devices with this PCI-Express 2.0 to USB 3.0 and SATA III Combo Card (up to 6Gbps = 550mbps transfer speeds). Has both Etron EJ168A and ASMedia ASM1061 chipset. Designed with 2 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 internal SATA III ports in one PCI-Express card with a Unique HDD activity LED indicator circuit design!
- PCI-E Version:
- (To achieve USB 3.0 high speed performance, a V2.0 slot is required)
- PCI-E Slot Length:
- ***NOTE: x4 cards cannot be inserted into a x1 slot. x4 slot is longer slot than the regular x1 slot. Usually x4 slots can be found on newer motherboards. However, this x4 card can be installed into a x16 graphic card slot.***
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports
- 2 Internal SATA-3 Ports
- Floppy 4-pin Power Connector
- Etron EJ168a &
- ASMedia ASM1061
- PCI-Express 2.0 Interface
- Backwards Compatible to PCI-e 1.0a with Data Transfer Rate up to 2.5Gbps
- Supports Standard and Low-profile Desktop Computers
- USB 3.0 Interface:
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- USB 3.0 Super-speed (5Gbps) Host Port, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0
- High-speed (480Mbps) Interface
- Full-speed (12Mbps) Interface
- Low-speed (1.5Mbps) Interface
- Supports all USB Compliant Data Transfer Types (Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous)
- Supports all USB Compliant Peripherals (e.g. Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, Joystick, etc.)
- Full Support of Real Time Dynamic Insertion and Removal of USB Devices
- Supports Battery Charging 1.2 and Popular Apple Devices Via USB
- Internal HDD Power Connector for Supplying Extra +5V Power to the USB Ports
- SATA-III Interface:
- Compliant with Serial-ATA Specification 3.0
- Supports Communication Speed of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, and 1.5Gbps
- Compatible with SATA-III (6Gbps), SATA-II (3Gbps), SATA-I (1.5Gbps) Hard Drives and SDD's
- Supports Gen1m and Gen2m SATA PHY
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
- Supports SATA Port Multiplier
- Supports SATA Port Hot-plug
- Unique Hard Drive Activity LED Indicator Circuit Design: The LED Blinks When There is Read/Write Activity on Any One of the Hard Drives Connected to the Motherboard or to This Add-on Card.
- ***Notes: Card is bootable but it requires a re-install of the OS/repair of OS; does not need floppy power feed for SATA ports to function.***
- PCI-e 2.0 to USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps Combo Card
- Driver CD
- User Manual
- Standard and Low Profile Brackets
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Server 2008 32/64-bit
- Mac OS 10.7.1 or Above
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31 or Later
- Motherboard with one Suitable Version 2.0 PCI-e x4 Slot
- (If the card is installed on a version 1.0 PCI-e slot, the performance will be downgraded to USB 2.0 speed)
For more information about this product, please visit the maufacturer website: SD-PEX50055
If hyperlink does not work, please copy and paste this address to your browser:
If you buy more than one, please visit our eBay store. Most of our items also listed in LOT (quantity of 2, 3, 4, 5 ...)
You will get additional discount when purchase in quantity
General Policy - Please read before purchase.
Orders are generally shipped the following business day after payment is received. We ship to PayPal confirmed addresses only. Typically USPS First Class or USPS Priority is used for smaller goods (under 5 Lb.) and FedEx for larger items. We reserve the right to use any carrier, at our discretion, at any time in the transaction process. We ship to most countries, but not all. Please see our list of excluded countries in Shipping and payments. Occasionally we will make an exception for a larger volume order. Please contact us for more details. Buyer pays return freight for all returned items.
Currently, we only accept PayPal as a method of payment. Upon checkout, you will receive confirmation from Paypal that your payment has been accepted.
We charge sales tax to orders shipped to California state.
Check-Out Now! Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an auction or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
Requesting a Return: Contact our experts via eBay message. Additional information on returns can be found on the paperwork shipped with your package.
Product returns are accepted-if we are contacted within 7 days of receipt of item. Product must be shipped back to us within 45 days of purchased date- at buyers expense. The product must be in the exact same condition as sent out. All items are tested upon arrival. If tested as defective a full refund on the purchased price will be issued. If tested in good working condition there will a 15% restocking fee charge for the return. If the item is defective or not as described-we will replace the product or offer a refund. Product must arrive back to us pre-paid freight for inspection prior to our final decision on refund.
Items must also include all original packaging, manuals, warrantees and accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge. Please contact us for detailed return handling charges. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. Your refund will be promptly processed. If you received Free Shipping on your order, the value of the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is your total satisfaction
We work business days only, between the hours of 9am to 5pm Pacific Time. We cannot respond to messages on weekends or holidays. If you have a time sensitive question or concern, please make sure you send your message or offer before 5pm so we can give you a quick response.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
(c) Can Stock Photo