MELBOURNE Shipping Options:
The Story So Far:
Ask an arborist or botanist or certain other folk whose job descriptions end in 'ist' and they'll tell you 'Tasmanian Oak' and 'Victorian Ash' are the same thing: the wood derived from trees of either Eucalyptus regnans or Eucalyptus delegatensis species.
Yet, ask a carpenter or craftsman who works with the timber, and they'll insist they're different. It's obvious, isn't it? Consider the grain, the colour, the feel... Certainly, they're both highly durable and sustainable Australian Hardwood Timbers. But they're clearly different: one's Tasmanian Oak; the other is Victorian Ash.
And they have a point: even if the trees are the same species, their timber differs because of things like climate, weather, soil composition. And what a difference, it seems: as a tree, the Tasmanian Oak is the tallest flowering plant in the world, with one species reaching up to 100 metres. And as a timber, Tasmanian Oak continues to stand tall as a fine material from which to fashion strong, sturdy and attractive furniture.
Good to know when you care enough about your furniture to chose something as gorgeous as this BERLIN SOLID TASMANIAN OAK Buffet Sideboard Cabinet Table with 2 Doors.
The buffet, or sideboard, came into being a few centuries ago as a piece of furniture from which to serve food - hence its flat surface at waist level. Beneath, it contained storage space. They became more popular as people generally became wealthier - and could have houses with enough room to have a dedicated space for dining. Nowadays, the buffet is multipurpose - and is convenient in smaller spaces since it can still be used to serve food, doubling as a workspace or a console table, while still offering storage space beneath.
Width - 1170mm x Depth - 500mm x Height - 795mm
Berlin Solid Tassie Oak Buffet Sideboard 2 Doors
Which is available in a wheat colour only(as picture shown)
It is made out of Tasmanian Oak / Victorian Ash Timber
Retail Price: $1999.00
Our Price: $999.00
Estimated Time of Arrival:
ETA on this unit is about 10 working days from purchase date.
- We accept PayPal, Money Order, Direct Deposit, Bank/Personal Check and Cash Payment Upon Pickup
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the end of the auction.
- All sales are final; non paying bidder will be reported to eBay.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the release for shipment of any product.
We can deliver anywhere in Sydney metro. A Sydney metro delivery should not exceed $80.00 for any item.
We offer a flat rate of $99.00 delivery to the following cities:
- Coffs Harbour
- Port Macquarie
For all other interstate or city deliveries, we can recommend couriers and offer advice.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9949 9892 or 0425 371 109.
Welcome to CHOCOLATE WOOD where dreams come true.
The short stretch of road between Brookvale's Warringah Mall and Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is a happy homemakers' heaven, with Chocolate Wood smack-bang in the middle, the ideal destination for seekers of the highest quality furniture at the best possible price.
For the better part of a decade, Chocolate Wood has specialised in solid timber hardwood furniture, importing and locally sourcing beautiful tables, chairs, television units, dining sets, display units, coffee tables, buffets, bedroom furniture, shelves, mirrors, lamps, stools and other eclectic items built from the likes of mahogany, mango wood, teak, rosewood, oak and blackwood.
If you were to ask us, we'd tell you: these hardwoods not only offer the best quality, they are also longer-lasting than the MDF plywood and veneer wood used in so much mass-produced furniture. And you can ask us - either here on eBay, on our Official Website www.chocolatewood.com.au or even in person, since Chocolate Wood has two showrooms you can visit in real life at Shop 34, 228-232 Condamine Street Manly Vale, NSW. We'll answer all your questions and satisfy all your furniture needs whether you're furnishing a house or fitting out a hotel.
And it's worth noting that Chocolate Wood not only offers a wide range of stock at unbeatable prices; if you need to adapt a design or have a unique item fabricated from scratch, come have a chat. We'll have it custom made for you. We can make to order on request any design in solid mahogany, in the highest quality for the best guaranteed price.
Part of what makes Chocolate Wood great is our exceptional service: our dedicated staff will see each job through from order to delivery, ensuring your item arrives in a timely fashion. But as ever, the bottom line remains: we will beat any price in the market.
Located at Shop 34/228-232 Condamine St, Manly Vale, Sydney 2093
CHOCOLATE WOOD can meet all your Furnishing needs.
Please contact us today on (02) 9949 9892 (Sydney shop).
We deliver interstate and locally, and will service any area in Australia.
Contact us today for a free quote on delivery of any of our unique items.
- Please email us at Chocolatewood@hotmail.com with any questions prior to bidding or purchasing or call us on 0425 371 109 or (02) 9949 9892 to confirm stock availability. We also sell through retail stores, so please contact us prior to purchasing to avoid an item becoming unavailable because it sold out of the store prior to our updating our eBay listings.
- We offer a 14 days Merchandise credit, subject to customer paying freight costs each way, and subject to goods being returned in brand new condition. Any defective goods that are marked, scratched dinked, or damaged will not be accepted by seller.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item listings are unintentional, and seller is not responsible for them.
- In the event of a fault of a part or product, we require the faulty part or product to be sent back to us for examination and testing. We will replace or repair any item deemed to be faulty. Any replacement or refund is provided at our discretion. The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Goods are to be returned in original packaging.
- We are not directly liable for any loss, theft or damage to any goods in transit but we will assist with the carrier to resolve shipping issues.
- Our feedback system is automated and will immediately leave positive feedback once it has been received. Buyers who threaten or leave us negative feedback will be taken as a conclusion of our business and ending of all obligations including warranty.
- We are committed to work through any issues you may have in accordance with our policies. Should any problems arise, please contact us and we will endeavour to assist. Our response time is up to 3 business days or longer for weekends.
- We will not be held responsible for any incident or any accident or consequential damages related to the use or misuse of this product under any circumstances, being the vehicle, equipment or persons involved.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
$99 Standard Shipping (Up to 31 Days)
$165 Priority Shipping (Up to 10 Days)
*Please advise when purchasing*