Product Code: AL-EXPI9402PTBLK
Please quote above code when making an enquiry.
» Category: (Ref: AL/>5/0/1/0/0) Network > Wired > Adapters - PCI-E
» Brand / Vendor Name: INTEL
» Item Condition: Please check the description
» Manufacturer Part Number: EXPI9402PTBLK
» Package Dimensions (mm): 210(L) x 150(W) x 20(H)
» Actual Weight (kg): 0.12
» Cubic Weight (kg):
» Warranty: 3-year Manufact.. Buy with confidence at CEDGE, knowing that our products are sourced from Australian suppliers, are brand new, and come with full manufacturers warranty.
» Product Link: Clikc here
Product Brief Description
Brand New Australia stock Intel Dual Port Server Adapter, PRO/1000 PT, PCIe v1.0, Rj-45 Copper, Low Profile&Full Height, BULK pack model
• Intel PROSet Utility
• Intel PRO Intelligent Install
• Intel lead-free1 technology
• Plug and play specification support Standard
• Auto-negotiation, full-duplex capable
• Integrated media access control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
• full-height bracket
• Cable distance 100
• Wired for Management (WfM) baseline v2.0 enabled for servers
• DMI 2.0 supp, WMI
• SNMP-manageable, SMBus support
• Remote Installation Services (RIS)
• Diagnostics (loopback, testability, PHY register access)
• Adv config
• power interface (ACPI) 1.0 power management
• PXE 2.0 enabled through boot read-only memory (ROM) - Manuf PN: EXPI9402PTBLK
* If there is no enough information here for you to make a purchase decision, we suggest you to visit manufacturer's website for more details using their part number listed above. Alternatively, you can call or send us an email through eBay message system by clicking 'Ask a question' at bottom left corner of this listing, we check messages every 5 minutes during the week days.
If you want to call us, we'll need a 'PRODUCT CODE' which you can find under 'Overview' tab, this will help us to verify the item.
Our business hours are:
Monday-Friday: 9.30am-6:00pm (AEST)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays (NSW/VIC): Closed.
Our contact details are:
Genaral sales enquiry: (02) 8203 1928
Customer service & technical support: 0414 873 296