We provide a great selection of quality products at competitive prices. With our timely service and customer satisfaction, you will be able to place your bid knowing you're dealing with a reliable company, with a history of customer satisfaction. Our courteous customer service staff has been trained to treat our clients with the same respect and attention to detail that they themselves would expect to receive. Hundreds of satisfied customers over the years stand as a testimonial to the success of our efforts.
We're certain that once you've made a purchase with us and experienced our world class service first hand, we'll become the only source for all of your needs.
Please Review our Terms & Conditions before bidding
- If you bid on any of our auctions, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction within 5 working days from the date of receipt email notification following the end of sale.
- All item prices include GST.
- We will contact the winning bidders via e-mail within 24 hours after the auction has ended.
- All pictures displayed in our auctions are for illustration purposes only.
- All descriptions are provided in the best of our knowledge. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details is unintentional.
- We reserve the right to cancel/end the auction earlier.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please make sure your address you enter via our checkout is CORRECT as we send our items to THAT ADDRESS and we are not liable or responsible if you made a mistake or do not inform us of any changes.
- All our auctions have a postage calculator, so please enter your postcode to calculate your shipping costs.
- Dispatch of goods is next day during business hours from Monday - Friday.
- Items will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Once payment is received we will send you an email informing you the day your goods will be dispatched including a Allied Express number for tracking purposes.
- In most cases you will receive your goods quickly but please allow up to 10 working days for them to arrive.
- If you have not received your parcel after 10 working days, please contact your local Allied Express depot and quote your tracking number.
- We will do everything we can to ensure delivery, but can ultimately not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
Magnum offers a 12 month warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase. In line with most major machinery brands, the use of products for commercial purposes qualifies the purchaser to a 3 month warranty period. Naturally the warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by
Magnum to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance). All accessories and bonus gifts are not covered by warranty such as carry bags, cable, and batteries and the like, and therefore should not be assumed to be part of the purchase.
Dead on Arrival - Should your item not function on arrival (dead on arrival) you are entitled to return the product to us for a full refund, repair, or replacement at your request. The item needs to be returned and inspected prior to any resolution being provided. The outcome of the inspection to take no longer than 8 business days from the date the item is received by our service department.
Magnum can provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply).
General Repairs - Until the nature of any fault is determined, the resolution
Magnum can offer may vary. Where necessary, the item may need to be returned to determine fault/issue. Once the fault/issue is clarified,
Magnum may fit replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
In the above 2 instances, Magnum may not accept the warranty claim in cases where the buyer has contributed to the failure, or been misleading in their description of their issues.
Where freight costs were incurred by Magnum to return your item for inspection, reimbursement to
Magnum may be required prior to releasing the goods. The item is also to be returned to the buyer at the buyerâs expense. Freight cost not to exceed original freight cost. Where item was purchased with free postage, freight costs are to be set at 20% of the item cost. Payment to be made to
Magnum within 14 days of being notified of warranty rejection. Storage fees to apply beyond 14 days at 5% of the original product cost until the credit expires. Where money is owed to
Magnum for repairs and/or postage, Magnum is entitled to hold onto the item until payment is made.
**Ensure you read the Returning Items info below prior to returning any product**
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If for any of the above reasons you are required to return an item, the following steps need to be followed:
Send a message through eBay stating your order number, the item/s you wish to return, and the reason for the return.
Our Customer Service Department will contact you and arrange the necessary action. Magnum will not accept the return of any item/s without prior contact via the eBay message system.
You are responsible to ensure the product is packaged securely to prevent any damage during the return of the item. Failure to do so may result in the withholding of any refund amount and/or our ability to provide further service. To enable Magnum to continue offering the very best price, freight arrangements vary depending upon the time that has expired since purchase. Within 30 days of the customer receiving the item, Magnum may provide details allowing return of the item at no cost to the customer (where freight costs apply). Where the item was collected from our Northgate warehouse, the buyer is responsible to return the item at their expense. 31-365 days after receiving the item, customer to return item at own expense. Magnum may provide a quote to use their courier service. Magnum will not accept responsibility for any item lost in transit if an alternate courier service is used. 365 days+ after receiving the item. Magnum may be able to offer servicing of item at customer expense.
Products sold by Magnum are not intended for use where fail-safe operation is required. As with any electronic or mechanical product such as an automobile, aircraft, computer or consumer good, there is always a small chance of a technical issue that needs to be repaired or may require replacement of the product or a part. If the possibility of such failure and the associated time it takes to rectify could in any situation inconvenience the user, business or employee, or could financially effect the user, business or employee then the product is not suitable for your requirements. This product is not for use where incorrect operation or a failure of any kind, including but not limited to a condition requiring product replacement, service by a technician or replacement of parts could cause a financial loss, loss of employee time or an inconvenience requiring compensation.
Please contact us if there is any problem and we will endeavour to resolve it.
Please DO NOT bid if you do not agree with these terms & conditions
All Non paying bidders WILL be reported to eBay and banned from bidding on any other of our auctions in the future.