"8X12" HAND SIGNED PHOTOGRAPH FRAMED WITH DOUBLE MATTING AND ENGRAVED PLAQUE
APPROX 460MM X410MM
OWN A SIGNED PHOTO BY MOTO GP WORLD CHAMPION NICKY HAYDEN
PLUS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!
5 reasons why you should purchase from us on eBay.
1. Australian Sports offers PHOTO PROOF of the player(s) signing the item and this photo is supplied with the certificate of authenticity. We highly recommend only purchasing from ebay sellers who can provide photo proof of signing as there are many fakes and copies on ebay for sale.
2. Australian Sports provides you with an official Certificate of Authenticity that includes specific item number, description of item, signed by and photo proof of player signing. Our certificates include a 100% money back guarantee to the authenticity of the signature. We extend that same guarantee to all of our eBay customers and will offer a full 100% + postage and handling costs + any other costs money back guarantee.
3. Australian Sports Management (Vic) Pty Ltd is a registered business ABN 21 137 997 669. All of our certificates include the company logo, address and ABN. We stand 100% behind our products.
4. By purchasing from a registered business we will provide back up support/warranty on your item - where as a "backyard ebay seller" will not. Be very, very wary of ebay sellers who won't give you a physical street address, phone number or details. Chances are they will take your money and run.
5. Australian Sports Management has a physical office and retail store where you can physically view your item before purchasing or collect items without paying postage and handling. Our store is located at Westfield Doncaster, 619 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster, Vic, 3108.
Australian Sports also offers
for clubs, schools and charities. We will donate many items (no cost at all) and provide some items on consignment. A guaranteed fund raising opportunity. Please email us for more details
TERMS & CONDITIONS ON PLACING A BID ON THIS ITEM :
Payment is due within 7 days of when eBay auction finishes.
eBay will automatically send payment reminders and non-paying bidder alert send after 7 days (please contact us if you wish an extension of time to pay for the item)
Payments accepted include - Bank transfer, Credit Card (Bankcard, VISA or MasterCard), PayPal, Money Order or Cheque (allow 3-4 days clearance on cheques).
2. Postage and Handling fees
Within Australia : $10 Unframed, $25 small framed & $50 large framed
International (Economy Air Mail) : $20 Unframed, $50 small framed & $100 large framed.
Personal pick ups are available FREE OF CHARGE from our Retail outlet in Melbourne. We ask that all buyers notify us at least 1 day prior to visiting the store so the the item is ready for collection. We also request that payment be made prior (bank transfer/deposit or paypal).
All items sent to Australian addresses will be registered (tracking available) and come with $100 worth of insurance to cover any breakage.
Additional insurance permitted at cost of $10 (up to $1000), $20 (up to $2000) or $30 (up to $3000). Please enquire for additional amounts or international insurance requests.
Items will generally be mailed out once a week - on a Monday. If you require express post or courier service please enquire about rates available.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
3. Item description
AustralianSports often gets multiple items signed by player(s)/team(s). In most cases the item you recieve will be identical to the image, however the sometimes you may get a very similar item where the actual position(s) of the autographs may vary slightly (rest assured the item you are getting is still an authentic hand signed item).
AustralianSports offers a unique "photo of signing" as extra proof of authenticity. Just like the multiple items described above, we only take 1-2 photos of the signing session. The player(s) may be signing your actual item, or signing a similar item and yours has just been done or just about to be done (you can often see there is more than one item being signed).
Some final hints on purchasing signed sporting memorabilia on eBay.
There are many "dodgey" people selling sports memorabilia on eBay - avoid sellers who have recently changed names or have feedback of less than 100. If the price sounds too good to be true, chances are it's fake. Choose Australian Sports if you want a guarantee that your item is an authentic and original hand signed autograph. We are a registered business (ABN number) and will issue you with a signed receipt / tax invoice for your purchase.
Don't trust sellers who keep bidder name "private". What is the seller hiding? Sellers should be open and honest (like we are) and publish all bidding details.
Don't buy from any sellers who don't offer paypal. It is a secure method of payment that offers the buyer (YOU) up to AU $20,000 protection / refund if the item does not arrive or is different to as described. Best of all it's free to use for buyers and you don't have to provide the seller any of your financial details.
If you have any questions about ANY signed sporting items on ebay, please feel free to email us for questions and we can provide accurate advice to you.
The best advice of all is go with a seller who operates a registered business and has 7+ years worth of history on eBay, excellent feedback, registered business, paypal $3000 money back guarantee, certificate of authenticity and photo proof of signing - all offered by Australian Sports.
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!