Is The Good Guys eBay store the same as The Good Guys ?
Yes. The Good Guys eBay store is part of The Good Guys Discount Warehouses(Australia) Pty Ltd.
What payment methods can I use?
The Good Guys eBay store accepts PayPal and Visa, Mastercard as payment methods only. We do not accept cash, cheque, direct deposit or Amex.
What if I require installation of my product?
The local store fulfilling your order can assist with any after sales services like installation.
What happens if my item is faulty or breaks down?
We will provide refunds pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (the ?Act?) namely, if the goods you purchased:-
You should return your goods within a reasonable time if A-C above occurs and provide Us with:
- A. Are not of merchantable quality;
- B. Are not fit for its purpose;
- C. Do not match the sample.
How do I cancel my order?
- Proof of purchase by producing the original Tax Invoice. Your Tax Invoice will be provided on despatch from a Store.
- The Goods listed on the Tax Invoice with all original packaging and manuals enclosed (including any Bonus Offers)
- Suitable ID to identify you as the original purchaser; and
- Details of the fault or issue with the product and that the fault or issue was not caused by you.
You may cancel an order (whether it is accepted by Us or not) by; contacting the store where the order was placed, presenting in store proof of purchase and identity. On cancelling the order, We will refund your payment in accordance with our Refund Policy.
If We cannot stop the shipment of the order at the time of cancellation, then you will be required to refuse delivery or return the products in order to receive a refund in accordance with Our Refund Policy and;
We reserve the right to charge an administration fee to cover Our reasonable costs in respect of your order cancelled order.