NetComm NP124 Wireless N Extender Repeater
access point / Bridge
BRAND NEW in Retail Box+Manufacturer Warranty+Tax Invoiced Included !
The NetComm Wireless N Extender is the perfect product to combat weak
wireless signals in the home or office. With its triple functionality,
the NP124 is the perfect product to give users a massive wireless boost.
If you have an existing wireless network that cannot service all
areas, the NP124 will work as a wireless repeater. Simply plug the
device into a convenient location, it will pick up the existing weak
wireless signal and redistribute a strong wireless signal for users to
connect to. No more non-existent, unstable or inconsistent wireless
signals in the upstairs bedrooms, living rooms at the end of the house
or the far corner office.
If you have an existing Internet connection but no wireless or older
Wireless G, then the NP124 can connect directly into your modem/router
and act as a wireless N access point. When in access point mode the
NP124 connects into your modem/router by Ethernet cable and makes
available a high speed wireless signal that multiple users can connect
If you have a specific product, like an Internet enabled TV or gaming
console that you want a wired connection to, then use the NP124 in
wirless bridge mode.
The NP124 is designed to connect directly into the wall and its tidy
housing makes it an unobtrusive fixture in any home or office. Also
featuring a WPS button and advanced wireless security options, the NP124
is an ideal solution for enabling wireless connectivity throughout your
entire home or office.
- 3 in 1 functionality. Works as a wireless repeater, wireless access point or wireless bridge
- When in wireless repeater mode: Extend wireless signal to areas unreached by router
- When in wireless access point mode: Connect into a modem/router to create a wireless network
- When in wireless bridge mode: Receive a wireless signal and turn it into a wired connection
- High speed wireless N300 capable
- Ideal for environments where there are non-existent, unstable or
inconsistent wireless signals around the house, particularly in upstairs
bedrooms, living rooms at the end of the house or far corner offices
- WPS button for easy pairing with wireless clients
- Connects directly to the wall - allows for unobtrusive placement within the home/office
- Safety Approval SSA110503
• Wireless: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11b/g
• Ethernet: IEEE802.3 10/100, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
• OFDM 1024/256/64/16/8 QAM, QPSK, BPSK and ROBO Modulation Scheme Wireless
• IEEE802.11n: BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
• IEEE802.11g: BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
• IEEE802.11g: CCK, QPSK, BPSK
• 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
• Ralink RT3052 Network Processor + WLAN Controller
• SPI FlashRom: 4MB
• SDRAM: 16MB
• OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed
• Supply voltage range: 100VAC - 240VAC (50/60Hz)
• Power Consumption: Less than 4W
• Max Current: 0.12A
• 1 x Power LED
• 1 x Ethernet LED
• 1 x Wireless on/off
• 1 x WPS button and LED
• 1 x Ethernet LAN port
• 1 x Reset button
• 2 x Internal antennas
• 105mm x 58mm x 42mm
• 160g / adapter
• Operating: 0°C to 40°C
• Non-Operating: -25°C to 70°C
• Operating: 30% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
• Non-Operating: 30% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
• C-Tick, CE
|POSTAGE & HANDLING|
|Postage & Handling
|Sydney Metropolitan area (via Courier)
|Outside Sydney metro in NSW, ACT
|Metro area in QLD, SA and VIC (via Courier)
|Remote area in QLD, SA, VIC and WA
|* Extra $3 full insurance cover is required.|
- We offer All Areas Shipping Australia Wide, extra charge for insured freight with tracking for this item.
- All despatched items are highly recommended to insure for their full value for peace of mind.
- If you win / order more than one item and ship together we will discount the shipping on the extra items.
- General shipping time is between one and three working days
- Local Pickup might be available subject to notice
|PAYMENT & METHODS|
||Total payment is required within 7 days before despatch of goods |
||Total amount = Winning Amount + Freight Charge (All amounts are inclusive of GST)|
||Details of the payment process will be provided via eBay checkout email to the high bidder upon end of auction. |
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
||CASH on PICK UP is available from 41/7 Hoyle ave, Castle Hill, please contact (02)98947158. |
The payment methods we accept are :
||Bank Transfer via Internet Banking or Direct Deposit in person is preferred method of payment.|
Please provide your EBay item number (12 digits number) or EBay User ID into "account description" for easy tracking purpose.
||Bank Cheque/Money Order/Personal Cheque/Bank Cheque|
||Please make all Money Orders and Cheques payable to 'Network Express Service' |
||Place your eBay User ID and postal address on the back of Money Orders or Cheques. |
||Post your payment to 'NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 2154'.|
||Allow an additional 3 business days for cheques to clear (Not recommended if item is urgent). |
||Before bidding, you must agree to the shipping/handling price. We will not accept any complaints on shipping prices and any negative feedbacks left on shipping prices will not be accepted. |
||You are also agreeing to our method of shipping. |
||We will not be responsible for items lost in transit if insurance is NOT paid |
||The shipping rate listed here may not be very complete, please email us with your address for more accurate shipping rate. |
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|Please make sure you read this section and agree to all terms and conditions before starting bid. |
The highest bidder will be sent a conformation e-mail within 48 hours after the end of the auction. The bidder must reply within three (3) days of the closing date of the auction. Please, do not bid if you are not going to honor your bid. Non-paying Bidder Alert and appropriate feedback will be filed to eBay if payment is not received. All payment must be received within 7 business days after the end of the auction.
If you have questions about the product or problems with our service please contact us. We will do our best to correct any problems you might have.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Slight error in advertising may unintentionally occur.
- By bidding on item, the buyer has read and 100% agrees with our "terms and conditions" and warranty and returns policy.
- The successful high bidder must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 7 days from the date of the end auction. Otherwise a non-paying bidder notification will be submitted to eBay.
- Electronic tax invoice will be issued upon request
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Proof of payment have to be provided before delivery.
- Pictures and product description provided pursuant are for informational purposes. The information type should not be interpreted on the part of seller. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information presented. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use of the advertised item.
- We usually stock all advertised items, however we can't guarantee stock availability. If an item ordered is out of stock we will endeavor to notify you immediately. We will advise you if the likely time scale of any delay, but you are of course at liberty to cancel the order. Where this occurs, we will be happy to refund your payment.
- We are not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods as all items are insured through the carrier. If problems do arise please contact us and we will help to resolve the issue on your behalf.
- While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details or item picture are unintentional.
|Warranty and Returns Policy
- Items with Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Onsite Manufacturer Warranty:
Buyers must contact manufacturer of the item for all the on-site warranty service within the warranty period. We will provide contact details of the manufacturer to the buyer. We have no other responsibility (including DOA) for items covered with manufacturer warranty.
- Items with Return to Base Warranty:
Buyers are responsible to send back the faulty item to us. Items with valid warranty within the warranty period will be replaced with fully functional unit after checking. Please allow up to 2 weeks for replacement. We has no guarantee on product compatiblity with buyers own equipment unless specified on the item listing. For ALL AUCTION ITEMS: Items are NOT refundable after being despatched
- Shipping and Handling charges are NOT refundable.
- In special circumstances where exchange or refund is accepted - 20% of the final value price will be deducted. (restocking fee)
- In general, opened software is not eligible for return, exchange.
- Unopened software can only be returned for exchanged or refunded as an incorrectly shipped product.
- Faulty or damaged software, which is opened, can be returned for exchange or request for warranty replacement as a DOA (Dead on Arrival) or damaged in transit product within 7 days upon receive.
For all faulty items with Return to Base warranty, buyer have to contact us for Return Authorization first. All returned items must attach with the original receipt and return postage. Please Note: All returned non-faulty item (identified by RMA department), the buyer might has to pay for handling fee as well. We have NO responsibility on the Shipping and handing fee on any returned items. If buyer send back the item by C.O.D. service, Item will NOT be accepted.
Please contact us by email if you have any futher enquiry.
Our postal address: NES Online, PO Box 198,Castle Hill, NSW 2154