More and more devices are becoming Internet enabled, especially in the home entertainment area. TVs, blu-ray players, gaming consoles and personal video recorders all require an Internet connection to perform at maximum potential.
So what can you do if your modem is in one room and your home entertainment devices are in another room? The Home Entertainment Connection Kit provides an easy way to transfer the Internet anywhere in your home and supplies a fast connection for up to 4 devices.
This technology is plug and play with no set-up required.
Simply connect the single port adapter to your broadband modem/router that will transmit an Internet signal around your network of power lines. Plug the 4-port adapter to another power point around your home and the Internet will become available for you to connect up to four devices to your online network.
NetCommâs Home Entertainment Connection Kit is capable of up to 200Mbps data transmission meaning it is perfect for delivering consistent, high-quality streaming of audio and SD (Standard-Definition)/ HD (High-Definition) video content.
- Four RJ-45 (10/100Base-T Ethernet)/One RJ-45 (10/100Base-T Ethernet)
- One 200Mbps Power Line Port supporting co-existence with 14/85Mbps HomePlug
- 128-bit AES Link Encryption with Key Management
DATA TRANSFER RATE
- 200 Mbps over Powerline and 10/100Mbps over Ethernet
- OFDM Symbol Modulation on Line synchronization 1024/256/64/16/8 - QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO Carrier Modulation
- Mix of TDMA and CSMA/CA channel access scheme; CO device generates a periodic beacon carrier for channel access scheme
- Estimated range of 300m in wall power lines
- 100Base-T; Cat. 5 UTP Cable
- 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
- -20°C to 70°C ambient temperature
- 10 to 90% maximum (non-condensing)
- 100 ~ 240V @ 50/60Hz Internal
- 6 ft AC power cord/Embedded AU Housing Plastic
- Device Detect/Diagnostic, NEK Password Setup for Local and Remote Device Windows 2000, ME, NT, XP, or Vista for Initial Setup
- Power; PL-Link/Act (with dual-color throughput function); ETH 1 thru 4 Link/Act
Home Entertainment Connection KitEnjoy a rich online entertainment experience in any area of your home by extending or creating an Ethernet network using your existing power points. The Home Entertainment Connection Kit connects up to 4 devices to the Internet via your Powerline network with plug and play simplicity. Just connect the single port adapter to your broadband modem/router to achieve high-speed 200Mbps data rates over a range of up to 300 meters (point to point) using your Powerline network and benefit from consistent high-quality audio and HD streaming in any room without the need for additional cabling or connection points.
From port to port.The 4-port and single port Home Entertainment Connection Kit bridges the gap between your modem and up to four Internet-enabled devices with no set-up required. Simply connect the single port adapter to your broadband modem/router and plug the 4-port adapter into a power point of your choice to create an instant online connection point for multiple entertainment devices.
Multi-device connectivity.Create an Internet connection for up to 4 home entertainment devices using the 4-port desktop Powerline adapter and maximise your broadband plan with the simultaneous connection of your Internet enabled TV, Blu-ray player, gaming console, personal video recorder, digital set-top box or Internet radio on a single account.
Share the power.Both devices connect off the wall with a standard power cable so other electrical devices can share the same double power point.
Item Code: NP203