Outdoor Pizza Oven
Whether for pizzas, bread, cakes or pies, nothing can match the inimitable smoky taste of traditional wood-fired ovens!
In the comfort of your own garden, you will be able to bake authentic-tasting pizzas and don’t be surprised if the scent brings you envious glances from your neighbours.
This standalone oven features two compartments: at the bottom, a fire tray which is suitable for all types of charcoal and firewood, except sap-rich firewood made from evergreens which should never be used in wood-burning ovens! The fire tray is removable, allowing for quick and easy cleaning.
The top compartment is used for baking and its base is made of two refractory (‘fireclay’) bricks, which distribute the heat evenly within the oven and can withstand temperatures of up to 1,300C. The bricks also ensure that your food will not be soiled by flying ash or dust from the fire.
The two shelves provided underneath the oven are practical to stow kindle, firewood or oven gloves. This oven also comes with a built-in thermometer.
- Colour: Black
- Delivery also includes an easy-to-clean coated grilling rack to cook your food on.
- Some easy assembly is required.
- It can do wood and charcoal
- Material: Steel plate finished with heat resistant paint and two firebricks
- Oven dimensions: 58 x 61 x 205 cm (WxDxH)
- Baking compartment dimensions: 39.5 x 42.5 x 22 cm (WxDxH)
- Capacity: 1 Pizza
- Built-in thermometer: included
- Baking base: 2X fireclay bricks
- Fire / Ash tray: removable
- SKU: 40362
|Before purchasing enter your 4 digit post code and then choose your suburb to get your freight cost. You will find the calculator to the right of the picture.|