Liquid Glass Oz Brand Fish Surfboard Cover
6ft fully reflective
15mm reinforced nose/tail
10mm protection elsewhere
Packed with Features:
- Nose/tail. 15mm high density foam padding each side, reinforced with 600D fabric - max scratch and tear protection where you need it most
- Body. Each side has 10mm high density foam padding.
- Sun reflective, heavy duty - double weight PE tarpee - summer safety for your board
- Removeable, adjustible padded shoulder straps and centre top carry handle
- Long, nylon zips for easy entry and rust resistance
- Double stitched to last
- Pink colour shown - Black also available - same low price
- Internal fin/wax pocket, with key loop
- External shoulder strap/spare leggie storage compartment
- Our evaluation team assesses this cover 'the most protective and durable of its type on the market - ANYWHERE'
This 6 ft 0in fish surfboard cover in pink will easily fit any standard 6ft fish, with wider than regular width and extra thickness. NB This was specifically designed for the new style fish with full nose and wide tail. We also have travel covers and daybags for fish in common sizes of 6'6" and 7'0". If you want one to suit the 7S Superfish 8'0" monster we can help you with that too - just email us at email@example.com
Q: 'Will my board fit?'
A: Measure your board and compare with max sizes in our simple fitting diagram. NB We strongly recommend checking your board size before buying - this can avoid costly swapover fees.
The board cover is designed with the Australian heat and roof top travel in mind. If you've ever driven to your favourite surf break, only to find that molten wax has made your board become one with its cover, you'll understand why seasoned surfers won't settle for anything less than fully reflective covers. If you're travelling by plane you will find that the 10mm padding in most places, plus that 5mm extra nose and tail reinforcing, minimises damage from careless baggage handlers, while the cover will also reduce the risk of damage to your car's interior, if you're carting it inside. We've doubled the strength of the reflective tarpee and designed in extra strength for carrying heavy boards - this is a long lasting cover you won't regret deciding to buy.
This board cover has generous internal measurements. You can forget about removing and replacing fins whenever you go for a regular surf because this board cover will be big enough for any standard set up. So, if you've got fixed fins this board cover will be a Godsend. Plus, if you need a dry self contained spot to store your wettie and towel on the way home there's nothing better than this board cover.
Ideal for everyday use and for surfaris. Whether you're off to your local break, or heading across to Indo, you'll find this board cover is right for you, and at a price that you can afford.
Post Out Or FREE Pickup Service - NSW Far North and Central Coasts
Save time and money on postage - PICK IT UP. We are all too aware that postage is expensive and we want to help you to avoid it. If your location or travelling plans suit, you can collect from Ballina/Lennox Head or Woy/Woy/Ettalong.
Please give Col a call before bidding on 0439 463 909 to check that stock is held where you want to collect it.
Combined Postage Saves Money
Can't come to collect, but still want to save on postage? Here are some ideas:
- Ask your friends if they want one too and share the joy.
- We have a complete range of covers from 6ft shortboard and fish to 9ft8in longboard. Most are available in black/silver as well as ladies style. If you want black/silver instead - just check our other listings or message us to ask.
- We now have 6ft comp and 10ft and 12 ft SUP leggies available.
- And deck grip for your tail...
- If you want more than one cover we will combine them in the same package to save you postage - just add $5.00 postage for each additional cover. And yes, we do want you to pay for the additional covers as well. All you have to do then is buy and put them to work.
- If you want a combo package that's not yet listed, please JUST ASK. It's likely that we just haven't gotten around to it. Who knows - maybe you're a jeweller who wants an ultrasonic cleaner and you surf or ski too. There's a whole host of possibilities that we've never thought of. Give us a call, send an email, or Ebay message and ask us to prepare one for you. We'll message you back with a price ASAP and tell you when we list it.
- If you want a leggie or deck grip as well, you just pay the cost of the leggie/deckgrip and we will send it with your new cover. See hint below.
- HINT. If buying more than one item PLEASE resist the temptation to pay straight away - just buy and ask for an invoice or wait for us to send you one. We will combine the purchases and send an invoice that removes the postal charge for the lower cost item (if it's a leggie), or reduces it to about $5 P&H for almost anything else... Then you can pay!
We are happy to accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal - this is normally very fast and easy (unless eCheque - OK to use if not urgent)
- Direct deposit to our Suncorp account
- Account details. Our details display in checkout.
- Internet Banking. Please state Ebay Member ID
- Cash Deposit at Suncorp Bank Branch. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the amount, date of deposit and your Ebay Member ID.
- Personal cheque (we will wait for it to arrive and clear first, so expect delays). Please print off purchase details and attach to cheque.
- Money Orders (expect postal delays - this is snail mail). Please print off purchase details and attach to money order.
- Pay on Pickup (where that option is available - some are only postout.) Cash only and exact amount please. NB We recommend you check with us first to confirm item availability and location for collection/payment.)
- Visa/Mastercard. For fastest response please advise details to Col on 0439 463 909. He can normally process your payment on the spot.
As soon as cleared funds have been received into our account buyers are sent an automated message. Items are usually in the post next working day and tracking ID is provided via Ebay. Feel free to use the tracking ID to check on progress of your winnings to your location.
Communication. Customers will be sent an automated message as soon as their item is sent.
Postage and Handling Time. We usually package up orders as soon as we receive advice of cleared funds, and we usually post out next working day. We are only human though, and we do allow up to 2 working days to despatch the item after payment.
Freight Method. We always use Australia Post services and send everything either Registered or Express Post, so there is always a tracking ID for our shipments. Insert the tracking ID into the Australia Post web site to follow your item's progress.
Labelling. We always ship to the Ebay member's name and address as listed with Ebay. If you need the item shipped elsewhere, please change your address on Ebay BEFORE you pay. As soon as the item is paid for, we print despatch labels and package ready for the next outgoing mail. We cannot be held responsible for items going to an out of date address.
Transit Time. Items are posted from Lennox Head or the Central Coast of NSW. Most items reach customers within a couple of days, especially for Sydney and SE QLD destinations, but it can take up to 6 working days to reach some locations (WA and SA addresses tend to be the slowest deliveries). Please contact us for tracking ID details if you think your item is overdue.
Pick Ups. If you wish to pick up an item from Lennox Head/Ballina or Woy Woy/Ettalong please check with us about its local availability first. Sometimes stocks may be exhausted in one location, although they are of course, still available by post. Please call Col on 0439 463 909 to check BEFORE bidding.
All sales are final 14 days from date of receipt.
Items can be returned to us for any reason prior to 14 days (subject to our returns policy). Our return address is PO Box 7166 EAST BALLINA NSW 2478, but you need to contact us first.
All sales are in accordance with Ebay policy. We expect buyers to act reasonably and to contact us if they ever encounter problems, so we can sort them out.
We reserve the right to restrict sale to genuine Australian based Ebayers with a good reputation. We do not ship to overseas destinations, but overseas Ebayers can buy from us if shipping is within Australia (you need to change listed address first). If you are new to Ebay you can still buy from us, as long as you have validated your identity with Paypal.
Liquid Glass Oz is a fully Australian owned, Australian based and Australian run company.
Liquid Glass Oz is the brainchild of Australian brothers Phil and Col Rodrick. They live on the NSW Central and Far North Coasts - which is why they usually offer pickups from either location.
Phil has almost three decades under his belt as a diamond setter. He knows a vast amount about caring for jewellery and using ultrasonic cleaners. He is interested in many water sports, and in skiing here and overseas.
Col spent over 18 years working for the Navy, before taking early retirement to the surf resort town of Lennox Head. He's interested in surfing, his friends and of course his family.
Liquid Glass Oz is registered for GST and all items shipped include a valid tax invoice. Most items have a 6 month warranty which is supported, right here in Australia. You won't have to ship a product overseas just to get your warranty entitlements honoured. Liquid Glass Oz is an Ebay Powerseller. They are only interested in quality products that can be delivered to customers at great prices.
All Liquid Glass Oz products were subjected to internationally recognised inspection standards before leaving the factory. They are also tested or examined before shipment, to make doubly sure they reach you in perfect condition.
Whether you are looking for surf, snow, or jewellery cleaning or other products, we hope we have something of interest for you.
If you need to contact us you can:
- Send us an Ebay message (we usually respond within 24 hours)
- Send us an email to email@example.com (ditto) Please do NOT send us credit card details by email.
- Fax us on 02 6687 5892 - the safest way of sending us written credit card details.
- Call or text Col on his mobile 0439 463 909 (during normal business hours only please). If you need to speak to Phil you can get the number from Col.
- Send us a letter to Liquid Glass Oz PO Box 7166 EAST BALLINA NSW 2478 (if you really want to use snail mail, but we'd honestly prefer you communicate by electronic means)