Click image to enlarge. Image for reference only, bundles and options can vary. Please select your bundle from the dropdown menu in the main section, by the payment button
- Lightweight, matt, waterproof and durable watersport helmets.
- Fantastic quality product from a trusted and well-known brand.
- Key features include an easy click/fasten release buckle on the chin pad, ABS ear protectors and a waterproof intierior.
- Size: Small 51-56cm, Medium 53-57cm or Large 55-61cm
- Shipped the same working day from our UK warehouse if ordered by 2pm GMT!
A good helmet is a must-have safety accessory in your kayaking and watersports kit. It is particularly important if you are going to play in and around surf or rocks but it is good practice to wear one all the time and very important to provide head protection for children/beginners.
The Nexus kayak helmet is good for all forms of water sports and great for kayaing wakeboarding, jetskiing, sailing and coasteering.
- - 11 air vent design.
- - Conforms to EN1385 : 1998 Standard.
- - Ratchet wheel to adjust size for a perfect fit.
- - Comfortable fit but with plenty of support.
- - Heat pressed EVA impact absorption liner.
- - Chin pad and easy click fasten / release buckle.
- - ABS outer shell.
- - Small: 51 - 56cm
- - Medium: 53 - 59cm
- - Large: 55 - 61cm
- Free Economy Delivery (Standard untracked airmail) - delivery estimate of 7 - 12 working days
- Expedited Delivery (Tracked, faster service) - delivery estimate of 5 - 8 working days
As we ship from our UK based warehouse we are unable to guarantee any delivery timeframe. The majority of orders sent via the economy service will arrive within 10 working days. The tracked service is much more reliable in terms of meeting the delivery estimates above - with over 90% arriving within 7 working days. If you order before 2pm GMT then your order will be shipped the same working day, after this time it will be shipped the next working day.
See our Delivery FAQ for more detailed information.
• Need to return something?
NOTE: We cannot accept exchanges from outside the UK and will only refund items returned to us.
If you inform us in advance about a return you intend to make, it may help to speed up the process.
Once we have agreed on the best return option, just follow these simple steps:
1. Put the order back in the packaging it arrived in or something similar and label it with our address, which can be found at the bottom of the Returns and Feedback sheet (See back of invoice), and mark clearly as ‘RETURNED GOODS’ to avoid delays in customs.
2. Fill in the details on the returns form section and enclose this document whole in the package.
3. Drop the parcel into a Post office or your preferred carrier. Please obtain proof of postage. Please keep copies of your shipping documents so that you can make a claim with the carrier if your parcel gets lost.
• Lost your Invoice? Click Here to download The-Hubs Returns and Feedback form
See our Returns FAQ for more detailed information.