Need a lightweight and comfortable hydration pack for mountain biking or trail running? Packed full of Features and with a larger capacity this pack is ideal for an extended outing.
The Raptor series is Osprey’s premium line of hydration packs for mountain biking. Packed full of features this pack is also great for trail running and hiking. The Raptor 18 is the largest of the series making it ideal for extended outings of over 3 hours with the capacity for extra food, tools and layers.
You’ll be prepared for all types of weather and terrain with a large front zippered pocket with shove-it feature, two stretch woven side pockets and ample internal organization.
To let you know you're in good hands and to give you peace of mind, this product comes with a lifetime guarantee if your product develops a fault due to normal use.
• 3L Hydaulics HydraForm Reservoir included. The rigid spine stabilizes the load of the water whilst allowing for easy removal and insertion.
• Magnetic sternum clip to secure drinking tube with 180 degree on-off pivot bite valve.
• LidLock™ allows you to quickly secure a helmet to your pack
• Blinker Light Attachment and reflective graphics for safety in poor visibility conditions
• Direct Access Zip makes it easy to load and unload your water reservoir for filling or cleaning
• ErgoPull™ hipbelt keeps your pack stable and transfers your load effectively. Strap keepers keep loose straps out of the way.
• Large stretch mesh front pocket for stashing extra gear quickly and easily
• New direct zip access hydration sleeve for fast loading and Osprey Hydraulics™ 3 liter water reservoir.
• Lower compression straps helps you to stabilize loads.
• Wide panel access to main compartment with dividers to help you organize your gear.
• Tool organization sleeves and mesh pockets are ideal for carrying pumps, bike tools and tubes.
• A zip access pocket with protective embossed fabric to fit your sunglasses, cell phones or other electronic devices.
• Front organization pocket with key clip so as not to scratch sunglasses, smart phones or MP3 players.
• Upper compression straps on the Raptor to secure your gear in the shove-it pocket and allow you to compress the pack when carrying smaller loads for a more balanced ride.
• The Shove-it Pocket provides easily accessible storage for rain jackets and other gear.
• 2012 Model.
• Lifetime Osprey guarantee.
• Capacity: 18 Litres
• Size: 46cm (L) x 24cm (W) x 26cm (D)
• Weight: 890 grams (not including HydraForm Reservoir)
Click Below To Visit Our eBay Store For Other Camping and Outdoor Products
Don't miss out on this amazing Osprey Raptor 18 Backpack. Click on the buy it now button to avoid disappointment!
Buy it now with confidence and pick up a bargain!
P.S. If you want a high quality Daypack that will be posted from Australia within one working day of your payment clearing, don't miss out!
If you like this daypack visit our eBay Store for more camping and outdoor items.
Buy one now...you know you deserve it!