Catanach’s Jewellers Blue Sapphire Stakes Day at Caulfield on Wednesday October 15, 2014
On Catanach’s Jewellers Blue Sapphire Stakes Day at Caulfield on Wednesday October 15, 2014, courtesy of the Melbourne Racing Club you and three guests will receive racecourse and members reserve admittance, along with access to the Committee Room for a two course luncheon and afternoon tea. Each guest will also receive a racebook.
The Committee Room function is hosted by the Chairman of the Melbourne Racing Club and is the place to be on a popular day for corporate hospitality and dining. In a glass-fronted private dining room, there are exclusive indoor grandstand seating and television screens within the room. The facility has private betting facilities.
This event is normally invitation only but the Melbourne Racing Club has permitted tickets to be auctioned off to raise money for Riding For The Disabled Victoria. They have placed a value of $250.00 per ticket, giving a total value to this package of $1000.00. Plus racing enthusiasts can also attend the all-important barrier draw for the coming Saturday’s Caulfield Cup at the Fashion & Entertainment stage.
Each year the Caulfield Cup Carnival proves to be one of the most popular and glamorous events on the Australian sporting calendar. Whether it is the social race-goer, the racing aficionado or the newly initiated, people from all walks of life gather for three exhilarating days of premier racing and fine hospitality. This October, Caulfield once again comes alive to launch Melbourne’s celebrated Spring Racing Carnival and you have the opportunity to secure yourself the very best vantage point on the famous course.
With a reputation for combining charm, sophistication and style with heart-pounding racing excitement, it’s a tradition that grows stronger each year.
Leafy surrounds, world-class racing, entertainment, fine dining, fashion and more make the Caulfield Cup Carnival an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Catanach’s Jewellers Blue Sapphire Stakes Day is on the second day of the three day Caulfield Cup Carnival. The feature race is the Catanach’s Jewellers Blue Sapphire Stakes for three year olds, valued at $250,000. The country’s best young sprinters go hoof-to-hoof in a battle royale on Caulfield’s famous track, vying for the coveted crown of Blue Sapphire champion.
For media updates listen to Shane Anderson on Radio Sports National and follow him at @globalgallop and @ownerforaday on Twitter.
RDA Victoria is a not for profit organization that enables individuals with a variety of disabilities, ages and backgrounds to develop independence, a sense of freedom and to reach their equestrian goals, through adaptive coaching techniques and equipment.
Terms and Conditions
- The placement of a bid in this auction is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the auction is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18.
- The item for sale ("Sale Item") is the Ownerforaday members reserve admittance for four guests on Wednesday 15 October 2014 - day two of the three day Caulfield Cup including access to the Committee Room for a two course luncheon and afternoon tea. Each guest will receive a racebook. The facility has private betting facilities, as more particularly described in the eBay listing and photographs (the "Experience").
- The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the auction before the auction is complete.
- The winning bidder ("Buyer") must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal within one business day of the auction.
- Once payment has cleared the Promoter will liaise with the Buyer promptly to obtain details needed to redeem the Experience.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Participants cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the Experience (in whole or in part).
- The Providers reserve the right to ask Participants to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at or prior to the time of redemption of the Experience. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Providers.
- Participants must comply with the Providers' Conditions of Entry as updated from time to time.
- The standard dress requirements is racewear for Ladies, and jacket and tie for Gentlemen. For further information: https://www.melbourneracingclub.net.au/spring-racing-carnival/dining-marquees
- No compensation will be payable if the Participant is unable to participate in the Experience as stated and provided.
- If for any reason the Participants do not take the Experience at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Experience will be forfeited by the Participants and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Experience. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Experience or any element thereof for an experience of comparable value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to ask a Participant to sign a release as a condition of participating in the Experience.
- Participants are responsible for all expenses not stated including, without limitation, transportation, accommodation, insurances, surcharges, parking fees, spending money, meals (other than specified), incidentals, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs.
- By participating in the Experience, participants accept full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Experience and hold the Promoter harmless from any loss, injury, damage, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by a Participant in connection with participating in the Experience.
- All elements of the Experience are subject to availability with no cash alternative and the Experience is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The Sale Item is non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
- Except where liability cannot be excluded or limited in accordance with the law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the auction or its use of the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- This is a charity auction. The proceeds from this auction net of 6.5% agency fee will be donated to Riding For the Disabled Association Victoria (ABN 20 130 814 132) (the “Charity”) to be applied for charitable purposes. The Charity is a registered charity in the State of Victoria and holds a charitable fundraising licence in this State.
- The Promoter is Ownerforaday Pty Ltd (ABN 70167551831 ) ("The Promoter")
- The Provider is Melbourne Racing Club.
- Bid For Good (ABN 96984486617) ("Bid For Good") has been authorised by the Charity to conduct this auction. A copy of the Charity’s authorisation letter may be viewed by clicking this link.
- Bid For Good is the Promoter's agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Charity and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the Sale Item listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the Sale Item listed.
- No part of the content of this auction or associated pages (including images, video, text, design) may be used without the written permission of the appropriate license holders.
Managed by: Bid For Good