Item: Trading Card - Body Building
Player: Phil Heath
Brand: Allen & Ginter
No # (85)
Awesome A&G Dual Bat Red Mini Variant
Serial # 13/25
(Only 25 exist!)
Sharp card! Great item for the Heath or IFBB Body Building Fan
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Condition: EX-NM-NM+ Went from pack to holder - Just took it out to photograph
View the pictures to help you grade the item - Doesn't get much mintier than this - Don't let this one slip by team or set builders....
Note: You are buying, bidding or making an offer on the card listed in the title of this listing and description above. If multiple cards/items are shown - they are in seperate listings. Scans/Photos of the actual items are shown.
Nice addition to your collection - this is not a cheap or easy set to build
||The Gift, The Next Big Thing|
||December 18, 1979 |
Seattle, WA, United States
||2006 Colorado Pro Championships,|
||Mr. Olympia 2011-2013,|
Considering the modern card show is charging at least $40 or more to enter and per item autographed at shows (over $100 for some athletes) - Premium hits like these are certified by the company and are guaranteed to be authentic.
You can check the card/collectible shows and shops
If you really want it, I'll send it from my collection to yours for the price listed
All reasonable offers considered - Click on the 'make an offer' button and feel free to negotiate
Be the only 'kid' in your block/state to have this one
Looking for something to enhance your collection? Trying to find that gift for a family member or close friend?
I'll always be listing new Items weekly:
Antiques, Cards, books, comics, mags, music, games, older and newer releases, etc... Listing are sometimes a little less descriptive than what I usually do in order to get more posted - Please ask if you have any questions
I’ve bought and sold on eBay since 1997 – collecting and selling just about everything – if you’re looking for something let me know, I’m preparing to downsize portions of my collections and a large portion of my proceeds will be going to my daughter’s (aka: Little Nubby) college fund. Please check out my eBay store. Many great and interesting items will be listed…
I treat everyone fairly and my feedback shows that. Special requests, wish lists and all inquiries will be answered to the best of my ability. I may not an absolute expert on anything, but I’m pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things….
- I try to get everything out the next available postal day after payment clears, but my ‘day job’ is very hectic and chaotic from time to time so there might be a couple days delay until I can get to the post office. Further with the Federal closing of smaller post offices (mine included), it might take a couple extra days to arrive.
- If you need it quickly, just ask and I usually have no problem accommodating your wishes.
- I combine shipping. For cards it’s normally $0.50 for each card purchased after the first for US or Canadian shipping to cover packaging and card protector costs. If you buy a good number of things I will usually offer free shipping.
- I sell and ship internationally. Shipping rates vary due to location of where the item is being sent. If I offer free shipping on any items it is for the United States only unless noted.
- I offer a money back guarantee provided I get the item back in the condition it was sent and it’s within 14 days of receipt of said item.
- Payment must be made thru Paypal (per ebay). Unless you are local and can pick the item up. There are other arrangements that can be made if necessary – feel free to ask.
Happy Hunting and Thank You for your time looking at my ‘trinkets’!
INV# TCH 55-8