• Available finishes. Mahogany or olive veneer and piano-lacquered black
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the hub and platter via a flat-ground belt.
• The medium density fibre plinth stands on three height-adjustable rubber-damped aluminium cones.
• The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising the hub, a fine-balanced aluminium platter and a cork mat (a standard felt mat is supplied also).
• The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
• The turntable is supplied with Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted.
• Conical carbon-fibre armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
• Low mass aluminium headshell securely glued to armtube.
• The inverted bearings consist of four hardened stainless steel points bearing in sapphire cushes.
• Flexible counterweight shaft avoids vibration at undesirable frequencies.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 7 - 12g . An alternative counterweight for cartridges weighing between 4 - 7g is available as an accessory part.
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit working height of the arm.
• The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets.
You Can See, Hear, Buy and pick up at our showroom
Trevor Lees Audiow
10 Cotham Rd
03 9853 2522
03 9853 7722
Mon -Fri 10.30 am - 5.00 pm
SAT 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
Note the freight costs listed cover the majority of Australian city locations...
However some regional outback areas in W.A. S.A. N.S.W and Qld can be up to
30% - 50% more expensive..and The N.T. even more...
If you live in one of these areas please email for exact freight quotes.
or email us at email@example.com