Details about Project Management - Video Training DVDProject Management - Video Training DVD See original listing
03 Mar, 2014 23:36:34 AEDST
Approximately AU $18.33
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
*** Project Management – Video Training DVD ***
· Over 2 hours of in-depth yet simple, easy to understand tutorials.
· 6 main categories with 56 professionally put together, fully narrated step by step video tutorials.
· Learn at your own pace and achieve personal satisfaction when you have perfected your task.
· Includes tutorials for absolutely every aspect of understanding Project Management.
· This DVD comes with ALL EXERCISE FILES enabling complete user interaction with the tutorials.
· Supplied, on a fully printed, top quality Maxell DVD and complete with a plastic protection wallet – this item IS NOT boxed.
· This DVD is only suitable for a PC/laptop/Mac; it WILL NOT play on a TV (VLC Media Player will need to be installed to enable use on a Mac).
· See below for a full list of contents on this tutorial DVD.
Defining project management 1m
Understanding what it takes to be
a project manager 1m 23s
The five processes of project
management 1m 12s
Traditional vs. agile project
management 2m 23s
Exploring project management
software options 2m 25s
Writing a problem statement 2m
Defining project goals and
objectives 3m 9s
Choosing a strategy 2m 36s
Gathering requirements 3m 37s
Understanding deliverables and
success criteria 2m 48s
Identifying assumptions and
understanding risks 2m 30s
Creating a scope statement 2m 41s
Identifying stakeholders 2m 20s
Obtaining approval 1m 39s
Writing a project charter 1m 51s
Planning a project 51s
Building a work breakdown
structure 2m 12s
Defining work packages 1m 43s
Building a schedule 1m 52s
Identifying resources 2m 45s
Building a project budget 1m 59s
Identifying risks 3m 1s
Creating a risk management plan
Setting up a communication plan
Developing a quality management
plan 3m 12s
Setting up a change management
plan 3m 30s
Estimating 4m 15s
Creating dependencies between
tasks 2m 13s
Understanding work, duration, and
units 2m 21s
Using milestones 1m 19s
Understanding the critical path
Understanding the critical chain
method 1m 41s
Shortening a schedule 2m 56s
Documenting a baseline 1m 10s
Running a project 1m 2s
Executing a project 4m 3s
Understanding team dynamics 1m
Managing team resources 3m 7s
Gathering data 1m 13s
Evaluating progress 1m 29s
Understanding earned value
analysis 2m 53s
Reporting on progress 2m 15s
Understanding financial measures
Running meetings effectively 2m
Getting a project back on track
Managing change, risk, and
quality 1m 48s
Closing a project 52s
Gaining customer acceptance 1m
Documenting lessons learned 2m
Preparing a close-out report and archiving
Closing contracts and accounts
and transitioning 1m 54s
Note to eBay:
This item DOES NOT infringe any trademark, copyright, or any other rights, nor does it infringe eBay's listing or spam policies. Everything contained on the advertised DVD is distributed freely & globally under the terms of the GNU Public License, or the GNU Lesser General Public License (L.G.P.L). I have a full & legal right to re-distribute this product.
This IS NOT a digital download; the item will be posted to the buyer on a ‘solid-state’ DVD.
Item must be returned within
14 days after the buyer receives it
Return policy details
Please contact me using eBay messages if you require to return an item. Please DO NOT use the resolution centre!