We generally accept payment via Paypal only for immediate transactions so we can send out your order on the same day or the next business day. We can arrange bank deposit / Internet transfer if buyer specifically ask for. Please use your Ebay ID as reference when making bank deposit / Internet transfer. We only ship out item once payment is received in our bank account. Please send us message request should you arrange alternative payment method.
We endeavour to despatch all orders within 3 busines days of verifying your payment. We generally use Australia Post eParcel for shipping, but may use Australia Post standard mail service for certain items. Please refer to the product listing for details.
We ship to address provided in eBay. Please make sure your shipping details in your eBay account are correct as we cannot guarantee that it can be changed. This is because we use an automated order processing system, so all orders will go through to our warehouse for packing once payment has been verified.
Below is a table with the estimated delivery time frame after we dispatch:
All hardware is covered by warranty. Please contact us if you think your item is faulty. Any costs incurred with a third party is not reimbursable. Should your product be faulty within the warranty period, it will be subject to either of the two procedures below:
1. Dead on Arrival (DOA):
The buyer must notify us of the DOA issue within 14 days of receiving the item. Customers claiming DOA must return the item in its original condition, with full packaging and a proof of purchase, with NO PHYSICAL DAMAGE.
Buyers proceed to purchase are taken to have read and full agreed with our Terms of Sale. We highly recommend buyers to read and fully understand our Terms of Sale and Warranty conditions before purchasing. We reserve our rights to make changes to these terms and conditions without prior notice. Items are shipped only upon full payment is received. We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or retain order at any time if there is reasonable belief that the purchase is suspicious, or full payment cannot be received or transaction is non genuine. We do not take responsibility for items once sent by courier. Quality and services provided by couriers are beyond our control so customers are recommended and encouraged to purchase insurance when making your order. Warranty: Products including but not limited to notebooks, major brand desktops, LCD monitors and
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
1. 30 Days Change of Mind Returns
If you receive a purchase, and you have decided that it does not meet your needs, we can accept a return for refund (This refund does not include delivery costs) or replacement if the following terms are met.
• The item must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery in original undamaged packaging.
• The item must be factory sealed and unused in order to be approved for a full refund.
• If the item has been opened, we will charge a restocking fee of 15%, as the goods are no longer considered brand new. That is, the refundable amount will be the sales price minus 15%.
• $12 Administration fee will apply for the first time the item is sent out.
• In the event that the product has been used, the restocking fee charged may be up to 50%.
• Any delivery or insurance costs incurred are not refundable.
• We reserve the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if the item is not in resalable condition (eg. damaged or missing packaging, missing or damaged parts).
• We cannot accept returns on software, printers (if the ink has been unsealed) or any other consumable items, so please take care when buying these products.
2. DOA & Warranty Returns
All products (with the exception of consumable products and software) sold by Shallothead (ElectricBay) are covered by Australian manufacturer warranty.
2.1. DOA Returns
If your item is confirmed to be defective when delivered, it will be treated as Dead On Arrival (DOA). THE DOA PERIOD IS 14 DAYS FROM YOUR INVOICE DATE. DOA claims are eligible for a refund or replacement after the faulty item has been returned to Shallothead (ElectricBay).
• Contact with Shallothead (ElectricBay) must be made within 14 days of your invoice date.
• In order to expedite your DOA claim, please obtain a manufacturer reference number which confirms that your item may be faulty.
• We will cover the cost of DOA return shipping by emailing you a prepaid return label which you must affix to the item. You must then take the item to any Australia Post Office for return.
• Shipping costs incurred with a third party are not reimbursable so please contact us before returning the item.
• The item should be returned to Shallothead (ElectricBay) within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the return label. Where possible, all items should be packed in the original, undamaged /unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the item. If the accessories are not included, your DOA claim will be rejected or only a partial refund will be applied.
• The processing time is generally 1-2 weeks from the time we receive the faulty unit. This is so we can send the DOA unit to the manufacturer for testing and fault verification.
2.2. Warranty Returns
For any products outside of the 14 DAYS DOA period, standard manufacturer warranty terms will apply.
Shallothead (ElectricBay) recognises that customers purchasing some products, such as electronics and computers, require a high level of support therefore we strongly suggest that you contact the manufacturer for trouble-shooting assistance first. Their support team is more knowledgeable in diagnosing and resolving the problem than us. Approaching the problem this way will minimize or avoid delay with us acting as a middleman. If the manufacturer is unable to assist, we are happy to step in should you require further assistance.
• We do not cover the return shipping costs of items outside of the DOA period.
• The processing time is generally 2-3 weeks from the time we receive the faulty unit. Please obtain a manufacturer reference number to expedite your claim.
• The warranty claim may result in either a repair, replacement or refund depending on manufacturer approval.
• Please advise your invoice number and item's serial number when contacting us. eBay only keeps a sales history of up to 3 months so we are not able to retrieve order details using your eBay user name after this period.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description. More information at returns - opens in a new window or tab.
Immediate payment required for this item
Immediate payment of AU $459.00 is required.
Seller's payment instructions
Buyer please provide a contact phone number for couriers to contact.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you're the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agreed to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.