Details about RARE Citizen EcoDrive / Eco Drive Moon Phase Watch -In New Condition, Ex DisplaySee original listing
12 May, 2014 22:03:04 AEST
[ 24 bids ]
Pre-Owned: An item that has been worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Band Material:||Gold/Stainless Steel||Brand:||Citizen|
|Casing:||Stainl. Steel/Yell. Gold||Model:||Elegant|
|Movement:||Quartz: Solar powered|
ECO-DRIVE MOON PHASE CALIBER 8651 - In GOLD
(Model was only available in Australia for a short period of time - Thus making it very RARE)
Greeting ladies & Gentlemen! Thanks for clicking on my listing. Today, we have here a CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE GOLD MOON PHASE CALIBER 8651.
This watch is actually used as a store display & advertising. Thus aside from light scratches from the stainless steel band, the rest of the watch is perfect. Runs & keep time like a new watch too! Definitely no scratches on the crystal display. (Crystal is made of hard type mineral glass, so is scratch proof.)Blemishes / light scratches on the stainless steel band are very very MINIMAL. The watch is just like new!!!
The Caliber 8651 is a very rare beast, but what made this watch super rare is the fact that this watch is in GOLD colour!!!!!Overall the watch is still 99% new. Since it is an ex-display model (tried on by potential customers etc.), I decided to list it as pre-owned...but once again The watch is just like new!!!
FULLY FUNCTIONAL; NO OPERATIONAL DEFECT
Citizen Eco-Drive technology never needs a battery; it harnesses the power from any natural or artificial light source and converts it into energy which is stored in an Eco-Drive energy cell. It recharges continuously in any kind of light to run forever.
Sales at ZEMELS Jewellery store priced this piece for at least $1200 retail and said that this model is very hard to obtain in Australia (even if it is available in Australia, there will be a long waiting period of 4 – 6 weeks) A reputable watch specialist in Melbourne found this watch on their Citizen international catalogue collection listed as $US1100 (equivalent to $AUS1185)
For Australia: Registered Postage cost
to anywhere in Australia is price at $15 (including packaging cost).
As with all auction conducted on EBAY, please read & understand the term & condition listed below before bidding. Please ask questions if you are unsure or need more information. Happy bidding.
Thanks for looking, feel free to message me if you have any questions.
CONDITION OF SALE
(IMPORTANT!!! Please read before you submit your bid)
1. Ebayer with 0 or negative feedback, please message me before placing a bid to acknowledge that you will pay should you win the auction. Otherwise, I will cancel your bid.
2. Unless prior arrange is made between winning bidder and vendor, winning bidder must pay within 3 days after winning the auction. Winning bidder who fails to honor this agreement will be reported to Ebay.
3. Payment is via Paypal or Direct bank deposit, for other payment arrangement, please message me to confirm before placing your bid
4. Condition of the racquet is as described. If you have any question please ask before submitting you bid.
5. Postage cost within Australia is $15 (registered post). Postage cost include cost of posting the item and also the material / box use in securely packing the item.
6. Due to work commitment, local pickup is not possible.
7. International Bidder welcome, please messages me for postage cost and detail.
8. Vendor reserve the right to cancel bids from other ebayer who he judged unreliable or scammer. Thus if you are unsure, please message me to confirm!
9. Item is being auctioned as it is. No return!
10. Please look closely at the picture for condition. Any imperfections shon in the image (but not mentioned) will be counted as being disclosed to potential buyer .
11. Do not assume anything, if unsure, feel free to ask question!
12. Finally, the most important of all...If you do not 100% agree with my term & condition, please do not bid!
This watch does come with box & instruction.