Details about REMOTE KEY SHELL SUITS HOLDEN COMMODORE VS VT VX VYSee original listing
26 Jan, 2015 20:44:04 AEDST
SYDNEY, New South Wales, Australia
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Please note that we ship the item to your eBay address
COMMODORE AFTER MARKET HEAD REPLACEMENT SHELL
NEW SOFT BUTTONS !!!
THIS IS NOT A GENUINE PRODUCT
Good quality 3 Button Remote Key Shell for Holden.
Suits for VS VT VX VY VZ WH WK WL.
(you can use the 3 button shell for 1 or 2 button remote)
YOU DO NOT NEED GLUE TO GET THE SEALED KEY SHELL
(shell with clip !!!)
This remote shell fits Holden 3 button remotes and also 1 or 2 button remotes keys.
Note: This is just a shell, there is NO internal module.
You will be required to open the old remote to remove the internal module and insert it into this item.
· 1 x Shell (case) front (with soft buttons) and back
· 1 x new uncut key blank
· 2 x new screws
These shells are very easy to fit, it takes just five minutes to replace it.
1. Simply remove the key blade from your old shell, screwing two screws.
2. Place a large (decent size) flat blade screwdriver, into the hole where the key blade was, gently twist and turn open the old key (you will hear a click of plastic snaping (glued inside). Then use the same screwdriver work around use the same twist fashion (do not stick screwdriver too deep as you may destroy electronic module !!!)
3. Remove the module with the gasket to the new shell.
4. Put the module and gasket correctly to the half with out buttons.
5. Close the two halves of new shell together. Near the key ring end of the front (with the buttons) shell there is a clip,
this clip will easily fit on to the other shell piece. You have to put it together and press hard (half with buttons) on the back to connect correctly two shell parts. After this the two parts of the shell should match accurately.
6. If your using your old blade, use your old screws (Sometimes the original screws are too short or in bed position, to use the new one, you have to drill or scrape (by little screwdriver) old holes a little bit to diameter 3mm . If you have the new blade cut, use the new screws. Place your blade in the slot and tighten the screws
All done !!!
Enjoy your new key !!!