The 72 AERO taps into the sweet spot of wheel depths. Whether on a rolling or wide open flat TT or Triathlon course the deeper rim picks up speed quickly, builds momentum, maintains speed and motors forward. With its superior control in cross winds the 72 AERO will be the sharpest arrow in your quiver.
• Rim Material: Carbon
• Weight: Set - 1675g, Rim - 600g
• Width: External - 26.2 mm, Internal - 16 mm
• Rim Depth: 72 mm
• Braking: CTg
• Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics - A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 Front/20 Rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front Radial, Rear Non Drive 2X, Rear Drive - 2X
• Spoke Material: DT aerolite¨
• Spoke Shape: Bladed
• Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
• Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internalsh DT 240 Internals
• New Cryo-Blue Power Brake Pads Included
• Wheel Bag Included
• Compability: Shimano/SRAMReynolds Warranty Information
Reynolds goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This product must be used for its intended purpose as described in the supplied instructions. The warranty against defect does not cover water damage or exposure to saline environments, damage by impact or damage resulting from misuse.
Length of warranty period: 2 year’s
The benefits provided to you by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
See our returns page