YOU ARE BIDDING ON A PROFESSIONALLY REMANUFACTURED ROCHESTER QUADRAJET MARINE CARBURETTOR
THIS CARBURETTOR SUITS 5L 300ci - 327ci MARINE ENGINES
PROVIDES OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE AND BEST FUEL ECONOMY
CARBURETTOR CONSISTS OF
- NEW NEEDLE AND SEAT
- NEW BUSHES ON SHAFTS
- ALL SCREWS AND SHAFTS HAVE BEEN REPLATED
ALL OUR CARBURETTORS ARE HOT RUN TESTED & COME WITH 3 MONTHS WARRANTY
*Please note that unlike Holley's, marine Rochester carburettors do NOT have J tubes fitted to them as this actually affects the correct calibration of the carburettor*
We have a full range Rochester
in stock, if you can't find what you're looking for, please email us the details of your application for a quote.
For any enquiries please contact us at
Phone 02 9602 9033 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to visit www.hume.com.au for more information
Hume Performance is a family run business and has been established since 1986.
It has only been through our constant endeavours to provide our customers with a complete range of quality products that we have earnt our reputation. Our customers are able to shop in confidence knowing we have been selling and servicing carburettors for over 25 years.
If you don't see what you're looking for or are unsure if this is the right product for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call or send us an email to find the right products for your application.
Thank you for looking and good luck!
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Bidders please read this section.
1. The winning bidder must complete the sale within 7 days of notification.
2. Please contact us within 3 days of auction end.
3. Please ensure you thoroughly check the particular item is suitable for your application before bidding.
4. Please do not bid unless you are going to complete the transaction.
5. We are happy to combine postage on items that finish within 3 days of each other.
6. If you are not sure of anything please contact us as we are only too willing to assist you with your inquiry.
7. Non paying bidders will be reported to Ebay.
1. Returns will only be accepted where the goods are not as described or are found to be defective.
2. Prior arrangement must be made before goods are returned.
3. Goods must be in original packaging and condition.
1. We will leave feedback when payment is received.