Redback USBOK Steel Toe Cap Safety Work Boots. Elastic Sided Bobcat. Oiled-Kip Claret. New!
the famous Redback elastic sided 'Safety Bobcat' series, the USBOK in
'Oiled-Kip' Claret, offers all the features of the world famous Redback
'All Terrain' UBOK, but with the added advantages of Steel Toe Cap Safety. The USBOK has the same comfort features as the other boots in the 'Bobcat and Safety Bobcat' series. This is the same style boot as the USBBA but with a different finish.
The Redback USBOK features include :
- Improved lightweight, two-component Urethane Air cellular midsole with millions of tiny air bubbles to improve shock absorption, energy return and weight reduction.
foot bed and arch support
- 180mm elastic sided ankle boot
- New Cross-Linked Compression Moulded Translucent Outsole, giving high density weather, lubricant and fuel resistance and improved performance in temperature extremes
- Multi-directional cleats on the outsole for greater traction in all terrains
- Innovative High Pressure Compression Moulded outsole skin technology delivers unparalleled physical toughness in high tear, abrasion and tensile performance
- Improved footbed moulds to the foot shape with improved thermal properties
- Redback's exclusive Full Grain Tannage, delivers leathers which are 2.5 to 2.7 thick, a huge 30% increase in substance than normal work boots.
Sizes 2 - 13 ( 4.5 - 11.5)
GET YOUR SIZE RIGHT!
The Size On Redback Boots is a UK/AUS Men's Size
PLEASE SEE THE REDBACK SIZE COMPARISON CHART BELOW
The Boot Warehouse is an authorised
distributor of Redback Boots. All Redback Safety Boots are manufactured to
Australian Safety Standards (AS/NZS 2210.3:2009), and Redback offer extensive manufacturer
warranty on all their footwear. We are happy to exchange and refund where applicable to
satisfaction. See our 'Refunds & Exchanges' section (further down)
for additional information.
a special welcome to our new eBay Store,
every customer who buys a pair
of these boots
from The Boot Warehouse, will receive
A NEW PAIR of Redback Insoles :-
right! Simply purchase the Redback boots on offer here (already at
a fantastic price), and we will throw in a pair of Redback Insoles at no
Check Out The Huge Range Of Boots & Brands At Our eBay Store - HERE
ultra soft Redback Insole has been ergonomically created for hard working
feet. Redback Insoles provide shock absorbing comfort and support. Use them
in your old boots, shoes, or your new pair of Redback's when they get a bit older.
The Boot Warehouse is the new online outlet for a long established Australian Wholesaler, Retailer and Footwear Component Manufacturer, based in Sydney. Although specialising in quality branded Work and Safety footwear, we also regularly carry clearance lines of Casual and Children's footwear, and of course, always at Australia's most competitive pricing.
We have been an authorised distributor of all the major brands of Australian safety footwear for more than 16 years. We also supply a range of manufactured components and materials to several of those brands. All the safety footwear we offer is accredited to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009. Our Australian footwear industry experience is vast, and through our new eBay online store we can now bring the benefits of that experience to you.
The experience and knowledge of our dedicated team is always available to you to ensure your comfort, not just in the footwear you've purchased, but also in the way you've bought them and in the way in which they've been supplied to you.
For any queries, issues or other support you may require, the FAQ's Link just below, may help with a quick answer, otherwise the eBay message system ("Ask A Question" - at the bottom of the page) will have us quickly communicating with each other. If you wish to include a phone number with your message and you are happy to receive a phone call rather than a return message, we will follow up immediately by phone.
OUR COMMITMENT - BEST BRANDS, BEST DEALS, BEST SERVICE
|AUSTRALIA WIDE The Boot Warehouse EXPRESS SHIPPING Is All About Efficiency!
- All Deliveries Are Free (Except Where Marked Otherwise)!
- All Orders Are Sent Via Australia Post eParcel
- Tracking Numbers Are Uploaded To eBay
- All Orders Are Posted Within 24 Hours Of Payment
- Footwear Is Sent In Original Boxes
- Need Your Boots 'Extra Quick?' - Express Postage 1-3 days is available *
- Pick-Ups Are Available **
* For Express Postage allow an extra $10.00. Please let us know by eBay message prior to ordering!
** Our warehouse is in the Sydney suburb of Miranda. Please let us know before placing your order!
|WORLD WIDE(Excludes Africa, South America, Central America, Caribbean, Middle East & Other Smaller Countries)(Please see our full exclusions list in the Postage & Payments section)
as we would love to offer our 'Free Delivery' service to international
customers, the low sell prices of our items just doesn't allow it! The
calculated shipping cost to your part of the world can be calculated in the Postage & Payment section.
- All Orders Are Shipped via UPS / Fedex International Express. (Please note that UPS/Fedex will only deliver to a physical address. Not to a PO Box address).
- All Orders Are Posted Within 24 Hours Of Payment.
- All Tracking Numbers Are Uploaded To eBay.
- Expected Delivery Time Is 3-7 Days.
- It Is Possible That Deliveries Outside Australia May Not Be Sent In The Original Box. (When
this occurs, it is to reduce shipping costs for your benefit. Original
box packaging can be specifically requested but may incur an increased
we endeavor to reduce additional costs wherever possible, your local
Customs Department may impose import duties, taxes and/or other charges.
These charges are not included in the final price of the item, and
payment of these charges is the responsibility of the buyer.
Import duties or customs taxes do not apply to purchases by United States customers for orders less than $1,000.
Paypal is our preferred method of payment.
If you wish to pay by Visa, Mastercard or Direct Deposit, please contact us prior to placing your eBay order.
Invoices are available on request.
Quite simply, we will exchange or refund your purchase for any reason!
If you inadvertently bought the wrong size, not a problem. If you wish to change it for a different style, no worries. Even if you've changed your mind after receiving your purchase, that's OK, we understand. All you need to do is let us know by sending an eBay message within 30 days of having received your delivery. We will send you a 'Returns Form' and a 'Return Number'. This is important so that we can keep track of, and take the appropriate action, for your item when it arrives back at our busy warehouse. Obviously, the items you're returning need to be unworn, in re-sellable condition and returned with the original packaging. Please note that we do not cover the cost of return shipping or re-delivery, and a 15% processing and restocking fee will apply for 'change of mind' refunds. The 'Returns Form' will give address details for returns and cover other information you may require.All of the footwear we sell is new stock and covered by manufacture warranty, and most of our supplying manufacturers produce their products under ISO Australian Quality Standards. So if you find yourself in the unfortunate (and very rare) situation of needing to make a claim for a quality issue, the appropriate manufacturer (through us) will ensure your claim is handled quickly and professionally. If the footwear is not new at the time of the problem, the age and condition of the item will be taken into account by the manufacturer when reviewing the claim. See our full Refunds & Exchange Policy here :
Whenever buying footwear online it is important to have a very good understanding of your own shoe size for the country where you live, plus the actual measurements of your feet. This should, in most cases ensure you get the right size first time, rather than going through an annoying exchange process.
Sizing Hints For Redback Boots
First step is to measure your feet (both of them) following the simple guide here, and then find your size on the chart below, by comparing against your foot measurement.
Please be aware that all boot and shoe manufacturer sizes vary slightly, and sometimes even vary between styles from the same manufacturer. So using this information is not foolproof and should be used as a guide only.
- Always do both feet as quite often one foot is slightly longer than the other. (Use the longest measurement)
- Always measure with socks or stockings on if shoes are to be worn with them.
- If the measuring result you get is 'in between' - go up a size.
- If your feet have an unusually high instep or you have wider than normal feet, take the time to send us a message via 'contact the seller' before placing your order. We will be able to provide more information and advise you of alternatives.
If you still get it wrong, don't worry. As mentioned above we will always exchange for your correct size. However a few extra minutes spent checking now (and then double checking!), could save you delays, unwanted postage costs, and frustration later on.
- Redback boots are in unisex sizing.
- The size on Redback boots is a UK/AUS Men's Size.
- Redback boots are a generous 'wide EE' fitting. Designed to be worn with thicker socks.
- All Redback half size measures are in fact the same size boot as the full size. They are just a wider
size fitting of the same size boot
Firstly, thank you for
taking the time to consider our offer on this sale, and for reading
through the information we've provided. Whether or not you wish to
purchase is of course important to us, - that's why we're here! However,
what's equally important to us is that as 'online shopkeepers' we have
given you a positive 'shopping experience' and have provided you with
everything you need to make an easy and informed decision.
some eBay sellers who seemingly go out of their way to tell you what
'they can't do' for you, and what 'you can't do' when buying from them!
Our every effort, and indeed part of our service commitment, is to
always focus on what we can do for you, and how we can help you achieve a pleasant and successful buying experience - Even if this time it's not with us!
you are intending to take up our offer, thank you for your business, we
truly appreciate it. Hopefully you have all the information that you
need, however don't hesitate to send us a note (via the 'Ask A Question'
link below) if you need some more information or there's some other
issue we can help with. If you click on the 'FAQ's' Link below you may
find an answer to your query which will save you some time in writing
out your message to us.
Finally, once your items have arrived
safely can we ask that you spend a minute or two providing your thoughts
in the eBay Feedback section. We work hard to ensure that your
'shopping experience' with us is easy, fast, and memorable (for all the
right reasons). If you've found that to be the case, please let us know
via your feedback comments and Service Level Ratings.
If there's anything at all which hasn't quite met your expectations,
please communicate with us, before providing your feedback, so that we
can quickly resolve whatever the issue may be.
We take this
aspect of eBay selling very seriously, and thank you (in advance) for
taking the time to use the Feedback System to tell us that you appreciate our service.
OUR COMMITMENT - BEST BRANDS, BEST DEALS, BEST SERVICE