Details about Repair Manual Hilux 1997-2005 2x4 4x4 Diesel LN147 LN167 LN172 3.0L 5L 5L-E BookSee original listing
Compatibility:See compatible vehicles
25 May, 2015 23:02:42 AEST
151 Granite St Geebung QLD PH 07 32656228, Australia
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Repair Manual Hilux 1997-2005 2x4 4x4 Diesel LN147 LN167 LN172 3.0L 5L 5L-E Book
TOYOTA HILUX 2WD + 4WD 1997-2005 - KZN165, LN147, LN167, LN172, RNZ149. RZN154, RZN169, RZN174, VZN167, VZN172Published September 2012 this most comprehensive manual of 498 pages, has step-by-step instructions for all chapters to help with the weekend repairer or motor mechanic from changing the oil there to solving and repairing sophisticated problems. Engine chapters cover diesel engines 5L, and 5LE, 1KZ-T and 1KZ-TE turbocharged series. Four cylinder petrol/gasoline engines 1RV-E and 3RZ-FE plus the V6 series 5VZ-FE are also covered in detail. Explicit instructions with ample photographs and live illustrations are detailed for the reader to help with either minor engine work or a major rebuild. The comprehensive diesel fuel chapters cover injection components, ECM values plus sensor checks for injection systems including injectors, fuel pumps and fuel tank. Petrol/gasoline and Ignition chapters provide good detail on the ECM and injection systems for 1RZ-E, 3RZ-FE and V6 engine 5VZ-FE including injectors, fuel pump and fuel tank. PUBLISHER: ELLERY
This is a vehicle specific part, please make sure your vehicle is listed in our verified table below.
Please note: eBay’s Compatibility Table is not accurate in some cases. But fear not, we have created a table with more specific and relevant fitment information for you.
More information about Max Ellery
Shipping charges do not include any customs duties & taxes that may apply to your country at time of import.
Please note that product & shipping pricing does not include Customs duty or import taxes that might be payable at time of delivery.
Warranty & Returns
1. Unless otherwise stated all products have a warranty period of 6 months from date of purchase on production of the appropriate sales invoice.
2. The Warranty becomes null and void in the case of incorrect utilization or disregard of the instructions.
3. We will happily offer replacement items (not refunds) if:
We must be notified within 7 days of receipt of product if you would like a replacement or refund. Original shipping costs are not refundable.
5. Warranty does not cover any related installation or re-installation costs involved.
6. Transport costs are refundable only in the case where warranty has been duly recognized and accepted by Online Auto Parts. These costs will be limited to the actual shipment costs between Online Auto Parts Warehouse and the client's delivery address.
7. No refunds or replacement items will be issued prior to the receipt and proper testing and inspection of any goods that are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
8. Please choose your parts carefully and make sure you have your correct vehicle information. If not sure please contact us prior to purchase. We will help to retify when parts are purchaed incorrectly but the return and replace shipping costs are the buyers responsibility.
9. Always contact us on Ph 1300 656228 or 07 32656228 or contact us via email (email@example.com ) with any issues or problems prior to returning the item/s. With your co-operation we will work hard to resolve any issues quickly.
Ask a question about this product
* Usually all items will be dispatched in less than 24hrs during business days (Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5PM)