Fixed price sale of ONE JBM carburetor socket boot for ROTAX 582 & 618 engine used on Ultralight and Experimental aircraft that use the BING model 54 36mm venturi carburetor or Mikuni H4 37mm venturi Carburetor. These Socket boots are used on Ultralight and Light Sport Aircraft, Air Boats, and Jet Ski. This socket is made to replace Rotax part # 867-696 ( Sale is for one socket, so just enter the number you need.)
This socket has the mechanical locking rib that prevents carbs from being "thrown" and is the same hardness as original. Socket is stamped JBM. It cannot be confused with original. It is not made from Nitrile, Neoprene, EP, Plastic, or Silicone.
- This is our own proprietary rubber compound. This will withstand oil, gasoline, ozone and weather and can be run at temperatures of F. 300 This socket will not quickly age crack and is not a converted snomobile socket. Those little age cracks you get are tears in the rubber causing your sockets to be weak and carbs to vibrate like a paint shaker.
- This Socket boot is designed for the BING model 54 carburetor or Mikuni H4 carburetor. JBM sockets have no shelf life and can be stored for years.
If you have been disappointed by the short life-span of cheap carb sockets and rapid age cracking, why not give our sockets a try? Rubber doesn't go bad that fast on your car does it? What if tires, drive-shaft boots, or carburetor induction boots needed to be replaced every 2 years on your car? Why have shaking carburetors and poor mixture? Why have air leaks?
- JBM Carb Sockets are made in USA and are not foreign made sockets full of fillers. These sockets are made from an expensive, but extremely long lasting TSR compound that ONLY JBM Industries is using. They are designed for Ultralight & Experimental Aircraft and not a snomobile adaptation that never fits exactly right.
JBM has been molding rubber parts for automobiles for 27 years.
TESTIMONIAL from the UAE:
We are currently running your sockets on 2 different 582's and have been very happy with them. The temps run very high here in the summer and our Rotax sockets showed signs of cracking in only 30-40 hours. We have been running yours for almost 300 on both machines.
Jazirah Aviation Club
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
And from this Florida Pilot:
You might want to add another benefit I found on my 582: stopped excessive vibration of carbs at idle. These boots are a lot stiffer than the stock floppy, cracking crap from Rotax. Good deal man!
And this Canadian Pilot:
I am happy to report that I have about 400 hours on your
stuff and it is holding up beautifully! Often customers don't report
back unless they are having problems and I thought that you might
like to know about a happy customer,,, ME!
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
|fast shipping great product. These are way better than stock Rotax boots||Buyer: ||Aug-29-09 08:24|
| ||Rotax 582, 618 Carburetor Socket Boot BING 54 Mikuni H4 (#230359062880)|
- JBM socket boots are the same durometer as original, but a design change in the way the 582 sockets are formed adds more rigidity. Cracks are really little tears in the rubber and weaken your sockets, causing even more flexing and cracking.
JBM Guarantees your satisfaction.
The value isn't in the price, it's in the performance and the longevity.
Remember that JBM Sockets are NOT made by ROTAX, and you cannot get them from "ROTAX ONLY" dealers and repair stations that only sell ROTAX parts. MADE IN USA.
Buy direct from the manufacturer and SAVE!
- This is a Fixed Price Sale for one socket. Just enter the number of sockets you need at check-out.
Calculated international shipping! Just enter your country in the rate calculator. Order everything you need now to SAVE on shipping.
Payment is expected within 5 days of sale.
Combined shipments must be paid within 5 days of sale.
- JBM Industries ships promptly when we are paid.
- Packing and Handling fees include: Insurance, Ebay and Pay Pal Fees, Boxes, Tape, Forms, Labels, Trips to the Post Office, etc. Ebay fees amplify handing costs for foreign shipments.
- Ebay now charges fees on the shipping costs. This drives up the cost.
- Canada 7-21 working days,
Brazil / South America may take up to 3-5 weeks due to strict Custom Inspection
Eastern Europe may take up to 3-5 weeks due to strict Custom Inspection.
- Australia and New Zealand take extra long delivery times. Sorry, please just wait for it.
Please request an INVOICE before you pay to get combined shipping on items that qualify. Items that can be combined will have a small link that say's "shipping discounts" where it says shipping. Passing the mouse over this link will tell you if the item is eligible for combined shipping. No link = No discount. Remember that some items must be sent separately. Requesting an invoice gives us a chance to box and weigh your items. Sometimes combining shipment can cost MORE than separate shipping due to weight, packaging or size restrictions. Media mail cannot be combined with anything other than books. Heavy items cannot be combined with fragile items. Combined shipping saves you packing and handling charges, but weights are totaled, so shipping is not "FREE".
If you pay for each item without requesting an invoice, you will get separate shipping. ( Some folks may want this to spread risk of shipping loss, or to save weight.)
We do NOT negotiate shipping prices!
Like many sellers, we are really fed up with the cost, and problems of doing business here. Ebay should examine their business model .
JBM Industries guarantees these parts will meet your satisfaction.
Any JBM manufactured ( BUY IT NOW ) item that does not meet your satisfaction may be returned for FULL refund of item cost within 30 days of sale for any reason. You may return it even if you don't like the color. We stand behind the parts we manufacture!
Our prices represent our manufacturing costs, PLUS Ebay fees and expenses. We try to sell as cheaply as we can to everyone.
JBM does not refund shipping charges for any reason.
This page has 4 corners. Please stay within them. Buyers get upset when they try to add their own twists.
Many items we sell requires some mechanical knowledge to install properly. If there is any doubt you have the required skills to install this item, please look elsewhere.
JBM Industries has been manufacturing machined and molded parts since 1978.
JBM doen NOT respond to feedback extortion so that you can set the terms of this deal.
Contact us via the eBay message service.