Details about SAMBO Fibreglass Blue Soft Plastics Spinning Fishing Rod 6'0 4kg Bream/WhitingSee original listing
27 Feb, 2015 23:41:05 AEDST
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Rod Length:||6'0ft - 1.82m|
|Rod Sections:||2 Piece||Rod Material:||Fibreglass|
|Rod Guides:||4+1||Line Class:||2-4KG|
SAMBO ELITE RACER SOFT PLASTICS SPINNING Fishing Rod 6'6 1.95m 2-4kg 2pce TH
*QUALITY CORK FLICK GRIPS -Perfect Kids rod for Bream/Trout/Bass*
Sambo Elite RACER Series soft plastics spinning rods are made up of a High Quality Fibreglass blanks and feature Comfortable European Quality Cork Grips. This Sambo Elite rod range is ideal casting soft plastics for Bream, School Salmon, Whiting, Trout and has great sensitivity and action.
Disclaimer: All brand & product model names are registered trademarks of their respective companies and are for reference/comparison purposes only.
PAYMENTWe accept the following payment methods:
We don't accept :
Please leave your EBAY USER ID as a reference when making payment by Direct Deposit.
HOW TO COMPLETE CHECKOUTTo pay for your items, please follow these steps:
1) Log into your eBay account
2) In the "Won" section you'll see the item(s) you purchase and the "Pay Now" button ( the button is also available on the item page )
3) Click on the "Pay Now" button and review the listing information, final cost of the item, shipping address and payment method
4) To receive shipping discount when buying multiple items, please hold payment until all auctions are closed
shippingIf you haven't received your item in the specified timeframe, please contact us before leaving feedback and we will assist you in tracking your parcel. PO Boxes
You can find more information about shipping in our Shipping FAQ
Buy all your fishing gear online from Fishing Deals Australia with confidence.How long does our warranty last?
Our warranty applies to any items that are dead on arrival or there's a manufacturing fault with them.
In these cases, Fishing Deals Australia will repair, replace or refund the product ( at our discretion, depending on the situation ) at no expense to the customer, including all related shipping charges. Please note that in these situations we will require proof of purchase. As is standard practice for online selling, we reserve the right to inspect and assess the returned defective product first to determine the warranty required.What is NOT covered by our warranty?
Situations in which our standard warranty DOES NOT apply:
Please note that we must be contacted within the timeframes specified above in order for the warranty to apply.
ReturnsReturns and exchanges are possible for Buy Now purchases only
- If you have purchased a wrong item or changed your mind, we do offer an option of returning the item back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 Days of the purchase date. In this case, the buyer is responsible for all associated shipping charges.
- Please note that certain items such as rods, large accessory items and clothing are excluded and cannot be returned. If you wish to return an item, please contact us to verify it is eligible.
- All items returned must be in sellable condition ( unopened, unused and in their original packaging, with all additional material present ). If an item is deemed unsellable, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs of returning the item back to them.Refunds
Refunds will be done in the same way the payment was made ( Wire transfer, PayPal or Credit Card ).Exchanges
Exchanges will be made for an item of the same value and can take up to 14 days to process.