SAMBO ELITE RAMPAGE ROLLER TIP BIG GAME Fishing Rod 5'6 1.65m 20-30kg 1pce OH
WORLDS BEST 100% TRUE POWER GAME BLANK -CUBE for Yellowfin Tuna or Livies for Marlin
Sambo Elite RAMPAGE Roller Tip Big Game Rods are made from powerful E-glass blanks, which offer incredible pulling power and fast taper. This series offers massive shock reduction when hooked up to that big game fish. RAMPAGE rods are perfect balanced and ideal when targeting Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Kingfish, Samson Fish, Dog Tooth Tuna, Bluefin Tuna, Marlin and a wide variety of other game species. All rods feature Thicker than average Non Slip EVA Grips, Gimbal Butt Section, High Quality Game Reel Seats and High Quality Big Game Guides.
- THIS IS NOT A CHEAP QUALITY IMITATION GAME ROD THAT STATES THEY ARE LIKE THE BIG NAME BRANDS. IT IS ACTUALLY MADE IN A BIG BRAND FACTORY. ITS DESIGN RIVALS TOP NOTCH CUSTOM DESIGNED SERIES GAME RODS AND IS MADE WITH THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE QUALITY COMPONENTS AVAILABLE IN THE WORLD.
- NEW SAMBO ELITE CUSTOM RAMPAGE ROLLER TIP BIG GAME Fishing Rod
- COMPARES TO BIG BRAND CUSTOM GAME RODS WITH ULTIMATE POWER
- 5'6 | 1.65m | 20-30kg | 40-60lbs | 30-170gm
- 1 Piece Overhead Game Rod
- High Quality Heavy Duty Game Guides (5 + 1 Roller Tip)
- 100% HIGH GRADE E-GLASS POWERFUL BLANK - FAST TAPER
- High Quality Aluminium Gold Hoods Game Reel Seat
- Strong Reinforced Hosel Section
- Strong Gimbal with Soft EVA butt cap
- Ultra Light, Strong, Durable and Responsive Blank
- Superior Lifting Power and Strength
- Comfortable/High Quality Double Handle Contoured Black Non Slip EVA Grips
- Suitable for Overhead/Game/Jigging reels
- Attractive Shiny Black Blank Colour & Gold Bindings
- Elite Tournament Quality! Premium Fit and Finish!
Disclaimer: All brand & product model names are registered trademarks of their respective companies and are for reference/comparison purposes only.
|Rod Style||Overhead Game||Shipping Weight||1|
|Species||All Big Game Saltwater Species - including Marlin, Kingfish, Cobia, Tuna, Dolphin Fish, Spotted Mackeral, Spanish Mackeral, Gummy Sharks etc|
|Technique||Boat, Trolling, Landbased, Rock, Jigging, Popper Casting, etc|