Details about SEACRET DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL WASH CLEANSER DEAD SEA MINERALS SENSITIVE SKINSEACRET DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL WASH CLEANSER DEAD SEA MINERALS SENSITIVE SKIN See original listing
08 May, 2014 23:22:23 AEST
[ 1 bid ]
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Cleansers & Toners
SEACRET DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL WASH
RRP $50.00 aud
(New and unused without security seal)
Skin Type: For All Skin Types
Weight: 4 FL.OZ / 120ML
Seacret is proud to present its first Deep Cleansing Facial Wash SLS FREE product. It is specially formulated with Papaya Fruit and Quinoa Seed Extract, as well as Aloe Vera and Sea Buckthorn oil, to hydrate and condition your skin as it cleans away dirt and makeup, leaving your skin clean, hydrated and silky smooth.
WATER/AQUA, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, GLYCERINE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CETETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALLANTOIN, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SEA SALT/MARIS SAL (DEAD SEA MINERALS), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, EDTA, BISABOLOL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (Sea Buckthorn) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE
HOW TO USE
• Use Daily, on wet face and neck.
• Squeeze a dime size amount of SEACRET's Dead Sea Deep Cleansing Facial Wash into the palm of your hand, rub hands together and massage over face and neck, for a full Dead Sea Minerals absorption.
• Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
• Follow with your favorite SEACRET Dead Sea products: serum and then moisturizer.
- PayPal Only
- Buyer must pay within 3 days of purchase, or notify via email the anticipated payment date.
- Unpaid report will be made with eBay and a strike will be listed against your eBay account if no communication is made within the 3 days.
- Item will be despatched from Melbourne the next business day after payment is cleared.
- Delivery via Australia Post within 1-5 Business days
- Tracking number will be added to listing once item is despatched.
- Visit http://auspost.com.au/track/ or use the Australia Post mobile App to track your item by entering the tracking number provided.