Details about SET OF 8 ALTERNATIVE/GR
See original listing
“all very good condition except for Chili Peppers which has no cover”
14 Jun, 2014 16:56:34 AEST
[ 1 bid ]
Brassall, Queensland, Australia
An item that is used but still in very good condition. No damage to the jewellery case or item cover, no scuffs, scratches, cracks, or holes. The cover art and liner notes are included. The VHS or DVD box is included. The video game instructions and box are included. The teeth of disk holder are undamaged. Minimal wear on the exterior of item. No skipping on CD/DVD. No fuzzy/snowy frames on VHS tape. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“all very good condition except for Chili Peppers which has no cover”|
A set of 8 1990's alternative/grunge tapes featuring the classic bands, includes:
NIRVANA- NEVERMIND (1991), excellent condition, original GEFFEN RECORDS release, made in Australia.
NIRVANA- SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT (1991), cassingle, tape excellent, cover some wear, original GEFFEN RECORDS release, made in USA.
NIRVANA- IN UTERO (1993), very good condition, tape and cover excellent, case has sticker residue, original GEFFEN RECORDS release, made in Australia.
SOUNDGARDEN- OUTSHINED (1991), cassingle, excellent condition, original A&M/Polydor release, made in Australia.
JANE'S ADDICTION- BEEN CAUGHT STEALING (1991), cassingle, excellent condition, original Warner Bros. release, made in Australia.
L7- PRETEND WE'RE DEAD (1992), cassingle, excellent condition, original Liberation/Festival Records release, made in Australia.
L7- EVERGLADE (1992), cassingle, excellent condition, original Liberation/Festival Records release, made in Australia.
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS- SOUL TO SQUEEZE (1993), cassingle, okay condition, no original cover and tape scuffed, original Warner Bros. release, made in Australia.
Apologies for postage costs but there is no under 500g option so it must go as a parcel otherwise it will arrive damaged if just sent in a paper envelope.
Apologies for international postage cost, but they just keep putting the prices up!
PAYPAL accepted and preferred. Will accept direct bank account deposit WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY. The item will be mailed within 1-2 days of receiving cleared payment. I will ship worldwide and combine shipping on more than one item, just ask at time of winning.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING!!
Due to some unpleasant experiences with buyers and sellers, I now have added some conditions to my auctions. Please be sure you are willing to follow them or don't bid. Any complaints, blame the people out there who mis-use Ebay and are slack. If everybody did the right thing this sort of thing wouldn't be necessary.
1. BUYER MUST LEAVE FEEDBACK FIRST!!! I will now only leave feedback when the winner does. This is vital because it not only lets me know you received your item okay, but it increases my score and the buyer's as well. It's not hard to leave feedback but obviously some out there can't be bothered.
2. Registered post/insurance is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Usually there's no problem but the world postal services are incompetent and I have had things missing, delayed etc. I cannot be responsible if items are not registered and go undelivered. Up to you.
3. Also on the postage subject, I charge what it costs me to send it to you. I don't make a profit. Sometimes I have undercharged and absorbed the extra. Sometimes I have overcharged and refunded the winner the difference.
4. Payment MUST be received within 7 days. I believe this is a fair and reasonable amount of time. If there is any problems, PLEASE contact me, I am a fair and reasonable trader, just check my feedback.
5. Bidders with any unpaid strikes are blocked from bidding on my auctions. This again is due to past unreliable people who have wasted my time and energy.
6. I do not accept returns. Sorry if this is a problem, but I want to get rid of this stuff and maybe make a bit of money. Again, any problems with an item, contact me and we can come to some arrangement I'm sure.
7. I AM NOT interested in pick-up options so please don't ask.
Please always email with any questions and thanks for looking!
Hi from Italy.
I have a question about the "cassettes single" with cardboard sleeve: the sleeves are still intact or they were cutted to fit into a jewel case?
Thanx for the kind attention.
A: Hi, Yes the extra spine was cut off the cardboard ones, but very neatly and the front, back and other spine are intact. Thanks
|12 Jun, 2014|