Powered by Frooition Pro
2014 SIROCCO SLAT HULL 220 PVC INFLATABLE
Production & Technical Information
Sirocco SLAT Hulls are designed and manufactured with the best materials, technology and techniques.
We take inflatable boating super seriously and over the years we have proven that our boats are top of the line products.
Quality, design and workmanship is truly ‘above and beyond’.
The 'SLAT' Hull ExplainedThe SLAT Hull has two wide planks of Marine Grade Plywood placed on the floor, and locked in by a sewn thick sheet of Polymar. This system provides excellent stability for such a small, lightweight boat. They are incredibly compact, super easy to roll up, quick to inflate, and can be handled with total ease. No flooring needs to be removed, simply deflate, roll up and bag.
PVC Coated Fabric
1100 DENIER POLYMAR®Sirocco SLAT Hulls are made from 0.9mm 1100 denier Polymar® (polyester coated with PVC).
Denier is a unit of measure for the density of fibers.
With this 5-layer thick construction, the outer layer protects the boat against UV rays, ozone & abrasion and the inner layer provides perfect strength & adhesion
Seam Construction®Our seams are overlapped a full inch and reinforced with seam tape both inside and out.
No one else takes so many steps to insure seams will last.
This absolutely ensures maximum strength and durability.
FEEDBACK POLICY Please contact us before leaving neutral or poor feedback and allow us to make this transaction perfect for you, We appreciate your business immensely, and want you to be 100% satisfied with our service and products!
Sirocco Marine North has quickly established itself as the Queensland leader in Inflatable, Amphibious, Sport and Fishing boats. We source the world's best boats which deliver better performance and longer life..
First there are BRIG boats, Europe's leading brand. In a market where rigid inflatable boats outnumber every other type of runabout or tender, Brig boats are the biggest sellers.
We are the official Queensland agents for Williams Jet Tenders from the UK, the high flying, top performing rigid inflatable boats with the added adrenalin factor.
Then from NZ, there's Sealegs, the amphibious inflatable boat that can go where no other boat can go. Sealegs boats can travel across land and sea, and have even travelled halfway around New Zealand.
Lastly USA built Chaparral sport boats are world class and have been on the water for over 48 years and have now passed on all their internal capabilities to deliver the Robalo fishing boat range.
Sirocco Marine North has also aligned with Honda Outboards to provide a highly engineered and credible power solution. Top brands need top support, the Sirocco Marine North facility can cater for your every need.
So whether you're looking at the latest BRIG Sports RIB, one of the high flying Williams Jet Tenders, Sealegs Amphibious Craft, Chaparral Sport, Robalo Fishing or just a fun loving Sirocco branded inflatable tender to get you from ship to shore, visit our show room which is located in the heart of the Gold Coast Marine Precinct.
For detailed information about our bigger boat range, suppliers or team, EMAIL US
- Payment must be made within 7 days after auction ending. Please email us if you can't make it within time specified.
- All payments, including money order and bank cheques, bank deposits or any other form of payment must clear prior to shipping.
- No personal cheques accepted
- Shipping fee (if applicable) is non-refundable. No Exceptions!
- We will file a Non-Payer Bidder alert with eBay and leave you Negative Feedback on all non-paying buyers and bidders.
- We reserve the right to cancel or stop any of our auctions at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or sell any of our products to anybody.
- We're not responsible for typographical errors in either text or pictures. If you notice any errors, please notify us ASAP, so we can correct it.
Local Pick Ups Accepted
- Our products can be delivered to anywhere in Australia (freight)
- Local pick ups can be arranged from our warehouse in Coomera, QLD 4209
- Items will not be shipped until full payment has been received
- Items cannot be shipped to PO Boxes
- We will always ship the item out as fast as humanly possible and notify you if there are any unexpected delays
- Once your item has been shipped you will receive a confirmation email with tracking numbers and estimated arrival time.
- Buyer is responsible for sending the correct Delivery Address and a Contact number for delivery purpose. We will not take responsibility for delay in delivery due to incorrect address provided to us.
- Delivery is done during business hours (Mon-Fri).
- We are not liable for any loss or, theft or damage to any goods during transportation.
- Due to Occupational Health and Safety regulation, someone must be at home to sign for the delivery and assist the driver with unloading goods if required.
- Normally the driver will only deliver the goods to the ground floor. Extra costs may incur if the delivery takes extra labour.
- Freight shipping times are just a guide, they may vary depending on matter out of our hands
- If the unlikely event that a problem should occur, please contact us first, and we will do our best to sort it out.
7 day money back guarentee
- If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you will have 7 (seven) days from the date it arrived
to return it for a refund.
- Boat must be returned in brand new, unused condition. Absolutely no returns on used boats.
- Boat must be returned in original packaging with all accessories.
- Any missing parts will incur additional charges. Boat must be packed neatly in the box, just like it came in.
- Boat must be returned postage prepaid and insured.
- We can't be held liable for any lost shipments
- Original shipping and insurance charges are non refundable.
- You must EMAIL US to obtain a return number. No returns will be accepted without it.
- We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on any items returned that don't meet the above criteria.
- Please EMAIL US with any questions you may have prior to you purchasing the boat.
- Buyer responsible for any warranty related shipping charges. No exceptions!
2-6 year manufacturer warranty
How to claim warranty services:
- Sirocco Fibreglass Hulls and Aluminium Hulls are covered by a 6 year manufacturers warranty.
- Sirocco Air Hulls and SLAT Hulls are covered by a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
- If your boat becomes defective, we will repair or send replacement parts at no charge. Damage and normal wear and tear is not covered.
Once we receive the above, we will be in contact with you to discuss a resolution.
If you just received merchandise and found accessories that are defective or damaged during shipment, please contact us for exchange or a replacement.
- Take digital photos clearly displaying the nature of the damage and EMAIL US, along with a detailed description of the problem. We need to see pictures showing (1) overall appearance of the product, (2) close up of damage and (3) CIN number plate attached to the transom.
- Provide date of purchase, order number or customer name.
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.