AMAZING SKIN WHITENING CREAM 60 ml
WHAT CAUSES HYPER PIGMENTATION
Uneven pigmentation can make your skin look tired, dry and dull, that is why many women seek a lightening and brightening product.
The 3 main causes for pigmentation is; MELASMA: this is commonly brought on by pregnancy, this condition is associated with patches on the face that are dark brown in colour, although it is not dangerous can look very embarrassing and unsightly.
GENERAL HYPER PIGMENTATION: Is associated with dark areas of the skin, the problem is caused by excess Melanin in the Skin & Body.
HYPER PIGMENTATION: Can occur during pregnancy and is associated with many health conditions and also due to some medications. Excessive sun exposure can also lead to hyper pigmentation on the face and body and will worsen as we age.
The most common type of hyper pigmentation is sun spots, also named liver spots or age spots. These can be black, grey or brown in colour, are not raised &usually have an oval shape.
Sun spots can range in size from no larger than a freckle others can be over a centimetre in size. They are primarily caused by the sun & are highly visible on fair skin.
Isabel Ricardo- Cosmeceutical Skin Whitening Cream is a light emollient base with strong penetration ability that delivers the skin whitening additives of Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract (Bearberry extract) and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (stable Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid derivative), an effective combination for skin whitening. It is one of the strongest formula’s sold.
THE REASON FOR USING ISABEL RICARDO SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS
This is a specially formulated plant and vitamin based product that is specific for addressing MELASMA, AGE SPOTS, SUN SPOTS, PIGMENTATION, HYPER PIGMENTATION & ACNE SCARRING. DARK INTIMATE AREAS, DARK NIPPLES, DARK ELBOWS, DARK UNDER EYES. It is especially designed to lighten & brighten all these areas of the skin as well as the most delicate intimate areas.
ISABEL RICARDO- SKIN WHITENING BENEFITS
· DECREASED APPEARANCE OF AGE SPOTS, DARK SPOTS, ACNE MARKS & HYPER PIGMENTATION
· GIVES YOUR COMPLETION AN EVEN SKIN TONE
· PROTECTS AGAINST FREE RADICAL DAMAGE CAUSED BY UV LIGHT ( SUN DAMAGE)
· ENCOURAGES SKIN FIRMNESS & SMOOTHNESS GIVING YOU A MORE YOUTH FULL APPEARANCE
· PROMOTES A MORE VIBRANT & BRIGHTER COMPLEXION
· NOURISHES SKIN BY PROVIDING MAXIMUM HYDRATION AND MOISTURE
- HYDROQUINONE FREE
- PROFESSIONALLY TESTED FOR SAFETY
- RESULTS SEEN IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ( 2 WEEKS – 3 MONTHS)
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS- FREE FROM CHEMICALS AND MADE AND MANUFACTURE IN AUSTRALIA
- LIGHTENS BIRTHMARKS, DARK ELBOWS, KNEES, KNUCKLES, BREAST NIPPLE LIGHTENING
- DARK UNDERARMS, ANAL LIGHTENING, GENITAL LIGHTENING
ALL NATURAL SAFE INGREDIENTS NOT HARMFUL LIKE OTHER SKIN WHITENING & LIGHTENING PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET 100% SAFE. CONTAINS NO BLEACH & CHEMICALS MADE & MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
Isabel Ricardo- Cosmeceutical Skin Whitening Cream is a light emollient base with strong penetration ability that delivers the skin whitening additives of Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract (Bearberry extract) and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (stable Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid derivative), an effective combination for skin whitening. It is one of the strongest formulas sold.
I am a top seller, because my product does work!
PLEASE CONTACT ME ANY TIME WITH QUESTION, I AM HEAR TO HELP THERE IS NO QUESTIONS THAT ARE SILLY YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.
Skin Darkening and its Root Causes
A lot of people are becoming skin-conscious nowadays. Some wish to have whiter and fairer skin, while others desire to have flawless skin and even skin tone. Unfortunately, there are individuals who are suffering from skin darkening. They feel uncomfortable showing to the public their darkened skin areas and uneven skin tone. Two of the main causes of skin darkening are the following: prolonged exposure to sunlight and irritation due to clothes or allergies.
Basically, darkening of the skin happens through the process of melanogenesis as a result from exposure to the sun. There are times where excessive melanin production that results in hyperpigmentation in small patches, while it may spread to other areas at times as well. Melanin is responsible in producing pigmentation in the skin. For instance, a fair-skinned individual may develop a tan skin due to repeated exposure to the sun. Some may regard tanning as a style and healthier than a pale complexion. This is something that is misinterpreted because tanning may lead to skin cancer.
Exposure to Sunlight
The UV rays emitted by the sun activates melanogenesis, thereby increasing the production of melanin. Melanogenesis has the same process of sunburn creation. When a person experiences sunburn, the cellular DNA of the skin is damaged, leading to the formation of wrinkles or even cancerous cells. The ultraviolet rays stimulate molecular lesion formation causing the breaks of DNA strands in the skin. Once the breakage happens, it can cause mutations that may lead to skin cancer formation.
Aside from too much exposure to sunlight, skin darkening and excessive melanin production may happen as a result of too much consumption and burning up of retinoids. Retinoids are simpler forms of Vitamin A that can be found in vegetables. One of the commonly known retinoids is the beta-carotene, which is commonly found in carrots and other orange vegetables. Consuming too much beta-carotene rich vegetables may cause hyperpigmentation, causing the complexion to have an orange appearance.
Hyperpigmentation and skin darkening may occur due to exposure to Psoralens. These substances are present in instant tanners, which are advertised as safe alternatives to tanning. However, these Psoralens are known as carcinogens, which may also lead to skin cancer.
Skin Darkening due to friction in Clothing or Allergic Cause
Skin darkening can also be caused by chronic irritation caused by friction from clothing, while rashes and allergic reactions may result in hyperpigmentation as well. Certain fabric clothing, when constantly used, may result in skin darkening due to friction with the clothing. On the other hand, a certain ingredient used in whitening age spots may occur an opposite effect. Some certain ingredients may stimulate excessive melanin production, causing the appearance of dark black bumps on the skin. Also, the alcohol content in cosmetics may lead to the formation of hyperpigmented areas of the skin or age spots. Some individuals may have a genetic tendency to freckle, while others may have a darker complexion due to heritage.
Prolonged exposure to sunlight and allergic reaction or clothing use are some of the main reasons why skin darkening occurs. Fortunately, there are plenty of interventions that can be used in attaining a fairer, whiter skin.
Every skin tone is different from one person to another. Skin tone may range from dark brown to pale, or even without any color. However, there are times that your skin tone may become uneven. Uneven skin tone makes your skin look unhealthy and dull. Fortunately, there are easy and stress-free ways in improving your skin tone. Although the skin becomes dry and uneven due to aging, it will still look younger with just maintaining the skin tone.
- Hydrate the body. Replenish the body by drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water every day. Hydrating the body will help flush out all the toxins in the body, keeping the skin clear from impurities. Hydrating the body will also prevent the skin from dryness.
- Wear sunscreen. Wrinkles and age spots appear over a period of time. With this, the skin becomes discolored resulting to uneven skin tone. Wrinkling of the skin can be prevented through the use of sunscreen lotions. For those who fail to use sunscreen regularly, make it a habit to wear sunscreen lotion with SPF 15 or more when going out under the heat of the sun. Wear sunscreen lotion for at least 10 minutes before going out. Reapply after every two hours when staying under the sun for a long time.
- Moisturize the skin. Moisturizing the skin aids in trapping the water below the skin, making it younger-looking and glowing as ever. However, choose the moisturizer that best suits your skin, as some moisturizers may not suit your skin type. For individuals with acne-prone skin, choose a water-based moisturizer, while individuals with dry skin can utilize those designed to avoid uneven skin tone.
- Eat well-balanced diet and exercise regularly. Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants to detoxify cells produce new healthy cells. Performing exercise regularly will facilitate proper circulation of the oxygen in the body, especially in the skin to make it healthy and even tone. Foods that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids are salmon, sardines and any other cold-water fish.
- Exfoliate the skin. Exfoliating the skin regularly will help remove dead skin cells. The skin tone becomes dull if dead skin cells are not removed completely. If dead skin cells are not removed completely, acne and blackheads will surely be a big problem. There are plenty of exfoliating cleansers available in drug stores and pharmacies. However, you should be cautious when using exfoliants. Using it roughly will irritate the skin instead of cleaning it.
- Cleanse the skin regularly. Take good care of your skin. It should not go with any kind of treatment – sunscreens, exfoliants, moisturizers – for more than half a day. With this, you should cleanse your skin regularly in order for the dirt and toxins to wash away and to make the skin glow and lighter.
These stress-free ways can be very beneficial in order to maintain the evenness of your skin tone. Following these tips will make your skin glow and your skin tone.
Isabel Ricardo, Skincare & Hair care, was founded in 1997 By Isabella Scanabucci, and is a privately owned Australian company. Isabel Ricardo prides themselves in using the finest and the most pure ingredients in all of their Hair care, Skincare and Cosmetic products. Riccardo Scanabucci joined the company in 2007 and assisted to grow Isabel Ricardo by expanding its operations and furthermore exporting their products to many countries across the globe. In 2008 Isabel Ricardo expanded production by incorporating Mineral Cosmetics to the Company. The Mineral Cosmetic range comprise only of Australian Made ingredients free from harsh chemicals found in other Mineral Make up on the market. All Isabel Ricardo products are free from harmful chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Fluoride, Propylene Glycol, Coal Tar, just to name a few. NO product is tested on Animals.
Isabella has a background in Biological Science, Natural medicine, Beauty therapy and Anatomy & Physiology. Working closely with Laboratories, Isabel Was exposed to many chemicals; chemicals that are found in our every day hair care, skincare and cosmetics. It was through her Natural medicine and Biological Science background experience that she discovered the benefits of Natural Ingredients and incorporated these ingredients into her skincare and hair care regime. Friends and Family asked Isabella to help them introduce natural ingredients into there skincare, hair care and body care system. In particular Isabella was asked by a lady to help with her acne problem. In 1998 Isabella created her first official skincare product 'Acne Treatment' The Acne treatment was phenomenally successful; it completely cleared the acne and rejuvenated the skin. And the smile that it put on the customers face was priceless. Then In 2009 launched her first Skin Whitening & Lightening Range which became a phenomenon in the Australian market then Launched her Whitening range worldwide.
With the success of the acne treatment, & Whitening Products Isabella Decided to create other products were using only top quality ingredients, natural bases, herbs and pure essential/organic oils using innovative formulas. Isabella has learned through her own experience and has tested her products on herself and on family and friends. After trial and error Isabella has perfected all of her products.
Isabella believes that because your skin breathes, putting harmful chemicals and fats on your skin is dangerous, and long term use of these harmful chemicals can be detrimental. Isabella’s quote:” what ever you put on your skin or body needs to be safe enough to eat."
Posted with eBay Mobile