Details about SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEM - 340LTank + 30 Evacuated Tube_Heat pipeSOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEM - 340LTank + 30 Evacuated Tube_Heat pipe See original listing
20 Jan, 2014 23:03:56 AEDST
[ 0 bids ]
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Brand New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Split Evacuated tube (Heat pipe) solar hot water system
· 30 Evacuated Tubes solar collector (58mm x 1800mm) (No additional frame required for pitch roof)
· 340L Titanium alloy steel Tank
· Electric booster
· Circulation Pump (Grundfos)
· Digital Solar Controller with display
· Solar Pressure & Temperature relief Valve
· All necessary fitting to install the system which includes (Installation kit). some mentioned below :
o Air eliminating valve,
o Duo valve
o Temperature sensor receptacles
o Solar rated tampering valve
o Flow control meter
o Galvanized metallic strip
o Ball valve
o General fittings like elbow, male female socket, union
· Installation / Owner’s manual
· Excludes installation.
Warranty: (*See manufacturers manual,Conditions apply)
Collector - 10 Years
Tank - 7 Years
We also have different system like Gas boosted solar and electric boosted solar in different range for commercial and residential. For more information please contact us.
This system is manufactured by Trigen Solar, which is Australian brand, owned and operated in Australia. For all your warranty claim, please contact via 1300 TRIGEN (1300 874 436)
Please don't get misguided. Contact us for any query or direct to the manufacturer for any technical information
Total System Price - Ebay Bid Price ($2399) + STC ($990)
STC - $990 *(Varies in different zone)
You Pay: $2399 (Ebay Bid Price only)
Victorian Rebate: In addition to that Victorian can claim further $300-$400 discount .Please contact us for eligibility.
Claiming STC Option:
You yourself can claim STC. In that case you have to pay the STC amount $990 along with your ebay price.
**We can claim STC on your behalf. Then you follow the simple step by step process:
1. Purchase and pay for your system above.
2. We will email you an invoice along with a STC authorisation form.
3. Complete your STC authorisation form Part A and return it ASAP.
4. Once payment and authorisation form received, we will arrange to deliver the system. Based on standard freight charge or you arrange to pick up the system
5. Once received arrange to install your system.
Payment is due and payable within 3 days of purchasing your system. Please do not buy if you are not ready to pay. Collection is to be made in 3 days or as arranged.
o Sydney metro – Free
o All other areas (Please contact for freight charge) or you nominate your freight company to arrange collection
If you fail to inquire freight charge before purchase, we will consider our existing standard freight charge to deliver the item. If you are not happy with our standard freight charge, then you should organise your own arrangement to collect .Once purchased the system is considered sold.