50 SPIDERMAN cupcake baking patty papers.
Do you combine postage? Yes, please read on....... beware if using a smart app; the multi sale function doesn’t work using PayPal. So combining postage doesn’t work. Solution is to make payment on a PC.
How do I combine postage? After you selected the quantity you require continue; to combine postage you only need to do this once, when you have finished shopping.
1. Select; Commit to buy
2. Select; Pay now
3. Select; Request total - but do not pay, until you received an amended invoice.
4. If you have any specific instructions leave a “message to seller” e.g. please send me a combined invoice for express post.
Why should I combine if postage is free? I will discount express post or Parcel post plus on all free postage items. This saves you money, me loads of paper and the environment will save a tree or at least a branch. Each payment produces 1 sheet of a4 paper.
What can I use these Cup Cake Papers? These Patty papers are used for baking cupcakes, making chocolate crackles, or placing snacks, savoury or sweet inside to complete your party theme.
How big are the patty papers/skirts? The size of these patty papers are base 46mm and the height is 35mm
What am I buying? Licensed Spiderman cupcake baking papers, 50 per packet. The Spiderman images are pictured around the outside of the coloured paper cups.
How do I use them? These patty cases are to be placed to a cupcake baking tray, this is required to support the sides of the cupcake, when cooking time is completed the shape will be formed.
How are they posted? Posted with Regular post, express post is available on checkout.
When can you post these? Posting is done 6 days a week, Sunday to Friday.
Can I contact you? Yes you can call me on 0452 433 357 or email me via the eBay store and I will either call you back or email you as soon as I can.
Can I text you with a message? Please no text messages as all written correspondence should be through eBay.
How long can I have to pay? As I post 6 days a week, (Sunday to Friday) I would appreciate payment to be finalised with 3 days, regardless of public holidays or weekends.
What if I need more time? Communication is important, email me via eBay or call me on 0452 433 357. Please no text messages.
What happens if I don’t email you about payment? If you do not make contact with me, regarding payment, within 3 days, I do open an unpaid case which allows a further 7 days to pay. When an unpaid case is opened I cannot cancel the order.
Can I have an urgent order? Yes you can have an urgent order, but you must use express post. Urgent orders using regular post equal disappointment for everyone.
Can I pay without using PayPal? Yes, I do accept direct deposit
Bank Name CBA Account name STSELLS0K
BSB Number 062295 Account Number 10290808
Do you accept e-cheques? E-cheques take a long time to clear. Usually 3 -7 days and I don’t like them. I do accept e cheque only because I have to, but I prefer papal or direct deposit. I DO NOT POST until notification from the provider tell me payment has cleared.
What happens if I do not receive my item? Email me and I will confirm postage name and address details, when and how your item was posted. I wait for your confirmation on these details before I can proceed. Please read our shipping policy below (POINT 5); if you want us to send your purchase via regular mail. EBay and Australia Post have recommended delivery estimates but not necessarily reality.
~ Payment is required with 3 days of "Buy it now" option. If paying via Bank Deposit or Bank Transfer, please use your eBay user ID as your reference
~ Item will be shipped after receiving full payment
~ Bank Deposit details:
~ Account name ; STSELLSOK Bank;CBA
BSB Number; 062295 Account Number; 10290808
~ PayPal accepted
Shipping within Australia only
~ If buying through PayPal to validate your insurance you need to use registered post.
~ If you are in a hurry, please take advantage of the Express Post Service, but as always there is a flaw in the system and that is to check your postcode to ensure you are in a "next day" delivery service. We will send your tracking number to you, so you can follow your purchase.
~ PayPal accepted –If paying via paypal this address over rides the ebay address.
~ If you would like delivery to another address, please clearly indicate your desired destination.
~ If you want to be able to track your item please select Registered post or express post. Keep in mind that registered takes the same time as regular post, but is trackable.
~ ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR REGULAR MAIL***
~ Once the regular mail has been sent, we cannot tell you where it is.
1. If you have not received your item by regular post please feel free to ask us when we sent it.
2. We will confirm when your item was sent and to which address. Some areas take a longer period to reach.
3. If you would like us to resend this item, we will comply, after you (the buyer) has lodged a “Customer Service Complaint” form with Australia Post and email the document number to us. This number is found on the top right hand corner of the green form. Our details are Name STSELLS0K PO BOX 748 Merrylands 2160 NSW PH 0452 433 357
4. Upon receiving this we will also lodge a Customer Service Complaint form and email you the document number.
5. ** WE WILL WAIT 7 WORKING DAYS, BEFORE RESENDING YOUR ITEMS**, so if you are in a hurry please save time and avoid disappointment use Express post.
~ We go out of my way to post these from the Postal distribution centre in Sydney; we mark your image as "Do not bend" and have discovered that not all postmen can read. They either squash them in the letter box or they do not deliver but leave a card for you to pick up at the post office. Sometimes they do not leave a card until you get a "Final Notice". (Sorry to those great Posties who DO DELIVER). Therefore you may need to call your Post office to see if your goods are waiting for collection.
Regardless of the reason; to return a product, contact MUST be made within 48 hours of you receiving the item; please follow the steps below.
1. Establish contact please phone 0452 433 357 office hours or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Stating reason for return
3. State the item to be returned and quote the item number.
4. The item must be returned within 30 days.
5. Item MUST be in original condition with the unopened packaging (not the outer envelope)
6. A refund will be given when the item is returned in the same condition it was sent; on the purchase price only. (Unless our error, regular post delays is not our error)
7. If the item was late and you no longer want the item, the buyer is responsible for return postage. If you put “return to sender” our account is charged and this is deducted from your refund.
8. We will send you proof of charge when refunding your account.
9. The buyer pays for the item to be returned and if an exchange is requested, buyer is to pay postage for item to be resent to them. (Unless deemed our error)
10. After 5 weeks from date of purchase no refunds will apply.