SPRINT BOOSTER Generation 2 - selectable
Quicker throttle response for your NISSAN
The SPRINT BOOSTER II modifies the signal
between the accelerator pedal module and the electronic throttle body.
As a result, your gas pedal actually achieves a full throttle response
25% sooner than the original configuration. Additionally the
idle-to-full-throttle pedal travel is reduced.
- More direct throttle response
- Better acceleration
- More torque in the low speed range
- No more strain on the engine
- Simple and quick installation and removal
- Attachable switch
|NISSAN||350Z||all engines||2002 ->|
|NISSAN||370Z||all engines||2009 ->|
|NISSAN||MARCH||all engines||2007 ->|
|NISSAN||MICRA||all engines||2007 ->|
|NISSAN||NAVARA||2.5L diesel engines||2007 ->|
|NISSAN||NOTE||all engines||2006 ->|
|NISSAN||PATHFINDER||all engines||2006 ->|
|NISSAN||QASHQAI||all engines||2007 ->|
|NISSAN||TIIDA||all engines||2007 ->|
|NISSAN||X-TRAIL||all petrol engines||2006 ->|
The installation is easy by technically talented persons.
- With the door open wait for five minutes before install the device. During this time the vehicle is checking the electronic systems of the car through the can bus system.
- Remove the accelerator pedal. In most vehicles there are 1-3 bolts that keep the pedal in place.
- Once you have removed the accelerator pedal ,locate the ECU connector on the accelerator pedal.
- Disconnect the OEM connector from the pedal.
- Connect Sprint Booster on the pedal.
- Connect the OEM connector on the Sprint Booster.
- Make sure all connections are firmly in place (both OEM connector and Sprint Booster are properly hooked)
- Put the pedal back to its initial position.
With the installation of the switch the driver will be able to choose between 3 acceleration programs (2 + factory settings) by pressing the led button :
- No Light: Factory settings - Sprint Booster is deactivated
- Green Light: Acceleration Program 1 - Improved response - moderate driving
- Red Light: Acceleration Program 2 - improved response - Aggressive driving
Sprint Booster is engineered to enhance the driving experience by providing increased acceleration time by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal and providing the ECM with a new and altered signal for much quicker response.
It doesn't add horsepower, but makes the throttle more sensitive and makes the car 'feel' faster. No problem, if you have modified ECU software or chip on your car, Sprint Booster works independently of other modifications.
If you should miss your car or if you have another
question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE DELIVER TO RUSSIA TO THE SAME CONDITIONS
PLEASE WRITE US AFTER THE PURCHASE,
WHICH CAR DO YOU HAVE AND IF IT IS AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL !