SUPERMAN THE KRYPTONITE COLLECTION
SUPERMAN - Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superman! Christopher Reeve is the Last Son of Krypton, who must thwart notorious criminal mastermind Lex Luthor's (Gene Hackman) evil plot to trigger an earthquake that could destroy all of California. Co-staring Margot Kidder as Lois Lane along with Ned Beatty, Valerie Perrine, Jackie Cooper, Marc McClure, and Marlon Brando.
SUPERMAN II - Unwittingly released from Phantom Zone imprisonment, three super-powered Planet Krypton criminals (Terence Stamp, Sarah Douglas and Jack O'Halloran) plan to enslave Earth - just when Superman (Christopher Reeve) decides to show a more romantic side to Lois Lane (Margot Kidder). Gene Hackman (as Lex Luthor) also returns from the first film and with a top supporting cast, witty Richard Lester direction and visuals that astound and delight, Superman II saves the day any day you watch it!
SUPERMAN III - After Superman: The Movie's epic storytelling and Superman II's awesome battles, how could the first two hits be topped? In Superman III, meet Gus Gorman (Richard Pryor), a half-witted computer programming natural. For him a keyboard is a weapon - and Superman faces the microelectronic menace of his life. Christopher Reeve reprises his most beloved role, deepening his character's human side as Clark Kent reunites with old flame Lana Lang (Annette O'Toole) at a Smallville High class reunion. And when Superman becomes his own worst enemy after Kryptonite exposure, Reeve pulls off both roles with dazzling skill. Incredible visual effects abound - but above all it has heart, heroism and high-flying humor. All in superabundance.
SUPERMAN IV - Christopher Reeve not only dons the title hero's cape for the fourth time but also helped develop the movie's provocative theme: nuclear disarmament. To make the world safe for nuclear arms merchants, Lex Luthor (Gene Hackman) creates a new being to challenge the Man of Steel: the radiation-charged Nuclear Man (Mark Pillow). The two foes clash in an explosive extravaganza that sees Superman save the Statue of Liberty, plug avolcanic eruption of Mount Etna and rebuild the demolished Great Wall of China. Your quest forexcitement is over!
SUPERMAN RETURNS - He's back. A hero for our millennium. And not a moment too soon, because during the five years (much longer in movie-fan years!) Superman sought his home planet, things changed on his adopted planet. Nations moved on without him. Lois Lane now has a son, a fiance and a Pulitzer for "Why the World Doesn't Need Superman." And Lex Luthor has a plan that will destroy millions - no, billions - of lives.
* PRE LOVED
*REIGON 4 PAL
* OUR ITEMS ARE SECONDHAND UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN LISTING
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT DURING AUCTION
NO LOCAL PICK UP AVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM
* If you purchase more than 1 item we will happily combine items on to one invoice and offer discounted postage.
* Please allow 14 days for domestic delivery as we are located in Far North QLD.
* All items that sell for AU$40.00 or more will be sent via Registered Mail. Regular mail will NOT be an option.
* PAYPAL and DIRECT DEPOSIT are our only accepted payment methods!
* We bank with National Australia Bank. At the time of making direct deposit, please leave either your full ebay username or full ebay item number as a reference. While I make every attempt to find your payment, incorrect referencing may cause delays.
* Please Note that a winning bid is final and legally binding. After the auction ends an invoice will be issued which will include payment instructions. Please make sure you complete the Checkout Procedure. If the item is not paid for within 5 days an Unpaid Item dispute will be opened.
* Please send all correspondence via Ebay as, unfortunately, third party emails WILL NOT be answered.
* If you have any problems or concerns, please email me first and I will try to resolve it ASAP. If negative feedback is left, I will assume that the transaction has been finalised. We will only leave feedback for you once you have left feedback for us.
* While all care is taken in the listing of our items, any error or omissions is unintentional.
* Every effort is made during packaging and posting to ensure you receive your item in it's listed condition. However, we are not liable for items lost or damaged by Australia Post, if you choose to have your item sent via Regular Post.
* I will only acccept liability for lost packages, if you choose to have your item sent via Registered Post.
* Please do not bid if you don't agree with these terms and conditions.
THESE ITEMS ARE OFFERED FOR SALE BY A LICENCED PAWNBROKER AND LICENCED DEALER IN SECONDHAND GOODS.
LICENCE NUMBER 3179817 IN QLD