SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash Card
Get exactly the shots you want with professional-grade SanDisk Extreme® CompactFlash® cards. With up to 60 MB/s* read/write speeds, you'll see it takes more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with up to 32GB** of space, you'll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the editing for later.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core™ Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s (400x)*
- READ PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s*
- CAPACATITIES: 8GB
- UDMA: UDMA 5 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLER™ & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSING™ "ESP": Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card's performance level
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by SanDisk 5-year limited warranty
* Up to 60MB/s read/write. Read speed may be lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device.
**1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
1 Approximations: results will vary based on file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, host device, pre-loaded files and other factors. See www.sandisk.com
2 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
Choose SanDisk, the minds behind flash memory
As the pioneers of flash memory, SanDisk is known all over the planet. Wherever people take pictures, listen to music, use cell phones—or do much of anything at all with digital devices—they’re likely to be using a SanDisk memory card. That’s because, after 20 years in the business, SanDisk has never stopped innovating.