ITEM: Flea & Tick Control
- Squeeze-flea & tick control for dogs
- For dogs over 33 pounds
- Kills and repels fleas & ticks for up to 4 weeks
- One easy application for effective control
- 1 month supply
- .10 fl oz / 3 ml
Please see international notes marked in RED, and please scroll down to the end of the page for IMPORTANT shipping information for international buyers!
- We accept credit cards, debit cards, and e-checks through Paypal.
- Payment is due within 3 days, but immediate payment is greatly appreciated.
- Due to the volume of buyers we have, our payment system is automated.
- Non- paying buyers are automatically reminded via Ebays automated system on the 4th day.
- After 7 days, non-paying buyers will receive an unpaid strike. The strike can be removed upon payment.
- If you need to make a payment arrangement, please contact us.
All packages, domestic and international, include insurance.
Please contact us if you do not receive your package within a reasonable amount of time and our insurance company will track your package offline (international).
- Domestic packages include online tracking.
- International USPS First Class mail does not include online tracking. If you would like to add this option, please contact us for a quote. However, if there is a problem, we can track your package through our insurance company after 30 days at no charge.
- International PRIORITY and EXPRESS mail includes online tracking and insurance.
- We ship next business day or same day if possible.
- We do combine shipping. After you commit to an item, do not pay. Repeat as many times as you want, then when you are ready to pay, click on MY EBAY at the top right, then click on PURCHASE HISTORY and you can combine/pay your invoice. If the adjusted s/h still seems too high, or you would like to use a flat rate package, please contact us to revise your invoice.
- Delivery times are based on USPS' shipping schedule, not Ebay's schedule.
- Please do not rely on Ebay's "estimated" delivery times, as they are innacurate. Ebay does not take handling time, weekends, and holidays into consideration. Furthermore, First Class mail IS NOT expedited mail and most definitely takes longer than Ebay estimates.
- We usually ship domestic packages under 14 oz in padded envelopes via FIRST CLASS MAIL through USPS (United States Postal Service). Media Mail or Parcel Post may be used on occasion. Priority Mail ships in a box (your choice upon checkout). Packages over 14 oz must be shipped via Priority Mail or Parcel Post.
- We ship international packages via first class mail in padded envelopes. Online tracking and insurance is $11.75 extra (please email us to add this charge before you pay). If you prefer a box, please choose Priority Mail, which is safer, faster, and includes online tracking and insurance.
- All items are thoroughly inspected by at least 2 people, and carefully packaged prior to shipment.
Positive feedback is left automatically upon payment. We would greatly appreciate if you would reciprocate upon receipt of your purchase. If there is a problem with your order, we request that you please drop us an email and give us a chance to make it right before leaving negative feedback.
Although 99.4% of our transactions are wonderful and most of our buyers are good, honest people... we do get a few bad apples every week who use feedback to extort free items out of sellers. We take feedback extortion seriously, and refuse to be held hostage with threats of negative feedback. For principles sake, we would rather receive negative feedbacks versus allowing buyers to take advantage of us via feedback threats. All attempts to extort sellers with threats of negative feedback are immediately reported to Ebay and Safe Harbor. By no means do we ask buyers to change their negative feedbacks to positive and allow them to keep their items. IF there is problem with a purchase, we follow Ebay's exchange/return policies. There are absolutely no exceptions, as this would open up the floodgates for future fraud attempts.
- We do not offer refunds for any items.
- All cosmetics and bath & body products are final sale items. We do not accept exchanges/refunds on any cosmetics or bath and body products.
- All other items are exchangeable if they are returned in the condition in which they were received. We must be contacted within 48 hours of receipt to arrange an exchange. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please read descriptions and/or ask questions prior to committing to your purchase.
- If an item was unintentionally misrepresented or a mistake was made on our part, we will make it right! Please contact us to arrange an exchange, return/refund.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through Ebay's messaging system only. Emails through AOL will not be replied to, as all Ebay related emails must be sent through Ebay.
ITEM CONDITION & PHOTOS:
All items are new.
Most items are in their original package. However, in some cases, the item may have come out of a kit but is still new/unused.
Actual colors of items may differ from pictures due to monitor settings, lighting, camera, etc... It is the buyer's responsibility to research the actual colors of the items before purchasing.
Buyers are responsible for customs duties, taxes, and/or fees. Unclaimed packages do not qualify as a lost package. IF left unclaimed, the package will be returned to us and we will issue you a refund of the purchase price upon receipt of the returned package.
COUNTRIES WITH CUSTOMS DELAYS:
Please do not choose FIRST CLASS MAIL if you need your package sooner than the estimated delivery times below:
Australia: 2-5 weeks depending on which city you live in due to customs delays
Brazil and Italy: 4-8 weeks for First Class Mail (normal delivery time)
India, Israel, Jordan, and Phillipines: 4-6 weeks for First Class Mail (normal delivery time)
All other countries: First Class Mail takes 1-7 weeks depending on your customs
*Please contact your post office to inquire about delivery times.
European Countries: IMPORTANT INFO RE: FRAGRANCE SALES: There are laws in the EU called Parallel Import laws that Rights Owners are using to report sellers for trademark infringement. ( A "Rights Owner" is the person who owns the trademark or "brand" rights.) EU Parallel Import laws state that a trademarked item that was not originally sold into the EU cannot be subsequently sold into the EU without infringing on the trademark rights of the Rights Owner. What this means is that Rights Owners can claim that any US seller making an item available for sale into Europe is infringing on their rights if the Rights Owner did not put the item in the market in the EU. Currently, there are Rights Owners particularly in Germany who are targeting eBay sellers selling into Europe and claiming that those U.S. sellers are infringing on their rights by making their fragrances available for sale into the EU (and specifically into Germany).