We sell mostlyUSED and UNIQUE items. Expect minor evidence of use or imperfections, dings etc. from age. We take many photos of our items to help with the description as every detail may not be caught. Please use the photos to help judge content and condition. If you are unsure in any way please ask. Please do not bid before you are completely sure what you are bidding on. WE DO NOT MAKE PARTIAL REFUNDS. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH AN ITEM WE ACCEPT RETURNS FOR FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A "DISCOUNT" AFTER PURCHASING AN ITEM.
A nice set of forks and dinner knives from United States Cutlery of Belleview, New Jersey, marked Knickerbocker. These are in overall good used condition. Some wear and one mild surface oxidation causing some staining, there are a few slightly bent tines on the forks. Knives are about 9 inches long. Handles seem nice overall, perhaps a slight hairline or two. Includes six knives and five forks.
By bidding on this auction, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Payment must be received within 10 days of auction end.
- Payment must be in US$, in the form of Paypal, and credit card (via paypal).
- PA Residents must pay PA state sales tax, this includes local pick-ups at our Enola location (It's the law).
- Refunds must be requested within 3 days of receipt. Return shipping responsibility of buyer. We want you to be satisfied.
- We gladly return feedback.
For auction winners... if using paypal, your checkout address and your confirmed paypal address must match. Please note, we do not get notes left with your paypal payment. If you have a request concerning your item, PLEASE contact us directly through ebay BEFORE payment to avoid any confusion.
Please use ebay shipping calculator to get costs to your door.
PLEASE NOTE: We use UPS rates to calculate for Fed-Ex rates on some larger items as ebay can not calculate Fed-Ex rates. We DO NOT ship UPS, any service showing UPS will be shipped Fed-Ex.
Shipping is combined for multiple items to save YOU money. Email me after the sale to get a combined items invoice with adjusted shipping. The system will not automatically combine the items with the correct shipping weght. If you are bidding on more items, and would like to wait to pay, please email us directly or through ebay.
International bidders: We love to ship internationally on most items (some larger items can not be shipped internationally! When you bid, you agree to the following terms:
- The final bid price will be declared as the value on the customs form.
- You are responsible for all duties, customs fees, and taxes.
- To ensure safe & timely arrival, we ship USPS priority mail international for most items. Most small items will be shipped via Prioity mail flate rate envelope instead of First Class for safer shipping. Some small items that are both small (in size and under 3 pounds) and have a lower value (about $25 and less) may be able to be shipped first class international AT OUT DISCRETION. See the international shipping calculator below. If there is no calculator we do not offer international shipping on that item, if unsure ASK BEFORE BIDDING.
- If the value of the auction item exceeds $250 we must ship via USPS Express mail to allow for Signature Confirmation required by Paypal. This overrides any costs in the shipping calculator
Our shipping policy and practices;
We pack and ship through the week as payments are made, mostly one Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Generally most items get shipped within 3 business days of payment being received. We sell many large and odd shaped items that require time to pack well and ship. We ship most small lighter items USPS priority mail. Heavier, larger & more fragile items, and items of higher value are shipped Fedex AT OUR OPTION. We take pride in our good packing and shipping service. We welcome you to view our feedback and see for yourself!
We ship many larger, fragile, and odd shaped items that require large boxes, and quite a bit of time to pack, and materials to fill the box. The shipping calculator includes any materials and handling fees that are charged to cover the cost of boxes, packing materials, and labor to pack and post. We welcome and encourage FREE pick up of items won at our office. There is no charge for this. For those winning bidders that can not come by we offer professional shipping services.
|List_Service is a fulltime ebay listing service located in Central Pennsylvania. We run a dedicated 1500 sq ft building with 4 full time employees in Enola Pa. We accept quality consignments from local estates and businesses. We offer professional shipping services for those buyers that can not pick an item up. |
You may be interested in our other listings on eBay.