Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
- Accurate and Balanced Sound
- Sound Isolating Design
- Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Fit Kit
Designed for the demanding audio specifications of live performance, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio. Hear all the details of your music with Dual High-Definition MicroDrivers that deliver an incredibly accurate and balanced listening experience.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter
An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with " jacks
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
Payment / Freight
- Bank Deposit, Creditcard (over the phone), Cheque & Paypal Are Accepted
- Payment Is To Be Made Within 3 days Or By Prior Arrangements
- Item Will Be Shipped SameOr NextBusinessDay Once Payment Is Full Cleared
- Full Tax Invoice Will Be Provided
- All Items Are Shipped Same / Next Business Day Of Payment Being Cleared
- All Items Sent Via Australia Registered Post Or With A Couirer Company With Tracking Id
- No P.O Box Delivery
- Pickups Are Welcome
- 2 Years Warranty From Date Of Purchase
We are an Australian owned & operated company specialising in the supply & hireof pro audio & lighting gear from leading manufacturers from around the globe.
Cant Find WhatYour Looking For? Not SureOn Something? Contact Us Today!!
Bishop Audio & Lighting Pty Ltd
- 15 Crown Street, South Geelong, 3220
- Ph: (03) 5229 2269