EG technics P/L develops a new generation low profile stainless steel solar vent for boats, caravans and motorhomes, can also set up on dog trailer/horse float, canopy, campervan, mobile vandors, greenhouse, etc.
Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy with a big solar panel.
no electricity nor any other man made power source.
No wiring, no plugs, no noise, and once installed no running cost whatsoever.
With high quality Standard AA size rechargeable battery and integrated on/off switch
- Fully automatic operation powered by solar energy
- Avoid heat build-up at an area being ventilated
- Prevent mold, condensation, mildew, musty odors, damp, etc
- Water resistant, with overflow preventer.
- no-noise, safe and pollution free
- Low profile(30mm), good for boat deck use
- Easily Installed Into Glass, Boat Decks, Caravan Roofs, Canopy, or Walls (An Extension duck Is Required on doulbe brick s Wall)
- with In/Off/Out switch to control exhaust and suck in air
- combine “Trickle” and “Boost Speed” options for users to balance between power consumption of ventilation and power charging speed accordingly.
- easily change battery from the bottom, just unscrew a couple of screws.
- 5 years limited warranty on motor and solar panel
- 30 days money back guaranty
- Solar Vent,low profile(30mm)
- Stainless steel cowl
- with one high quality rechargeable AA size battery(1.2V/2700mA) for Day & night use.
- with a integrated switch(in/off/out) and a tricle/boost switch
- for boat
- Up to 24 ft/7.32 meters: 1 exhaust vent
- Up to 40 ft/12.2 meters: 1 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
- over 40 ft/12.2 meters: 2 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
- If the vent/fan is going to be installed without facing sunshine directly, we suggest to use model with separated solar panel in order to put the solar panel to the right position where the sunlight can be reached.
- One Solar Fan Ventilator
- One pack of mounting screws
- one 2700mAh rechargeable AA size battery.
- Installed on glass:
- solar Vent could be installed into glass surface.
However, as much as possible it should be installed facing the sun equator.
- Installation accessories are included in this package, all you need is just a glasscutter.
- Installed on boat deck / caravan roof:
- For additional fixing, insert no. 6 screws through the eyelets;
it is recommended to use screws made of brass or stainless where salt water is involved.
- Use suitable mastic to seal the area between plastic ventilator and the surface of installation.
- For installation purposes, a tubular extension can be use as shown on the right picture.
- Installed on wall:
- EG solar VENT could be installed unto walls or other materials with a thickness greater than 40mm (1 & 9/16 inches).
- Through the eyelets insert no. 6 screw along with suitable raw plugs. Use tubular with a diameter of 116 ~ 120mm cut required length.
If you have only one vent installed on your boat, we recommend using only the exhaust fan.
If you have multiple vents, try different configurations of intake and exhaust to achieve effective cross flow ventilation
mobile Coffee Van
For more new models of solar vents please visit our wheelsnboats website. website address is in the following picture.
ALL PRICES ARE GST INCLUSIVE, TAX INVOICE will be sent with products,
WE PROVIDE 100% REPLACEMENT ON ALL DAMAGE ON ARRIVAL PRODUCTS AT NO COST TO CUSTOMER.
OUR FEEDBACKS TELL YOU HOW FAST YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!
If this Van had only one roof vent, this would never happen.
EG Technics Pty Ltd is a wholly Australian owned and operated company with rich and extensive OEM capabilities and experience in the solar ventilation industry. Supported by in-house factory and R&D department located overseas, EG Technics has grown to be the leading R&D manufacturer specializing in customizing solar ventilators, solar wall fans and solar extractors ever since 2008.